By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Longer Gameplay footage of Disaster:Day of Crisis.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

The Destructoid Player doesn't work on my Wii :(

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

not working for me

It's you, the video works fine.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

11ht11 said:
not working for me

same...

no other links too the video @stev?

edit: here it works http://www.destructoid.com/

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

it works now, for some reason my internet is normal now that i turned off my ad block

Hell yeah, it didnt work...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Very nice. Now where's the US release date?

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

That could very well be the goofiest running animation I've seen in a long time.

And light gun 1st person mode? Schweet!

Well I hate to say it: IMO it looks like a bunch of minigames wrapped together.. waggle to safety.. pumping someones heart... lightgun action.. driving... but Maybe they were just showing the "action".. and where is the music?? I'm actually turned off by this video... may rent it first...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)