By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - how awesome is this. wii zapper

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/07/11/a-closer-look-at-the-wii-zapper/

just thought i'd post this. looks savage!

Around the Network

2 buttons and a joystick, how is RE going to work with this? or any other game besides a simple pop up shooter like duck hint? If anyone can pull it off though its definately nintendo.

Two buttons?

Your back hand still has access to the Z & C buttons, as well as resting your thumb on the analog control stick.

Your front hand has easy access to the B (under) button, with your thumb resting on the 'A' button. There should be enough play to reach the dpad as well.

That makes 4 buttons, dpad & analog stick. Enough for most games.

(doesn't look like you have easy access to the 1, 2 buttons - not sure about start/select).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Plus motion control "buttons"

It's made for the light-gun games tho, RE:UC and Ghost Squad and some un-named secret Nintendo project

the games the zappers made for so far is on rails so you don't need an analoge stick and probably wont need many buttons anyway

Around the Network
shams said:

Two buttons?

Your back hand still has access to the Z & C buttons, as well as resting your thumb on the analog control stick.

Your front hand has easy access to the B (under) button, with your thumb resting on the 'A' button. There should be enough play to reach the dpad as well.

That makes 4 buttons, dpad & analog stick. Enough for most games.

(doesn't look like you have easy access to the 1, 2 buttons - not sure about start/select).

looks liek C and Z plus analog to me...i didnt think about ging from trigger finger toto B with your thiumb, i guess it could work for normal games, itd just take some getting used to

but while shooting or even trying to shoot youd only have access to C, Z and the analog thats what i was saying 

You don't have access to the A button. That thingy near the B button gets in the way.

I honestly think it looks like cheap plastic crap. The original concept look much nicer. I'll just stick with the Wiimotes as they are.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

I'm not feeling this version of the Wii Zapper

Is this new piece of hardware everyone thought was going to be a HD?