By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune New Screens

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

The new trailor on the psN looks good.

mM

wow this looks really good, loving the second and third shots, and by the looks of the last shot, its not going to be all shooting which is good.

loving these screenshot threads ckmlb, keep them coming, good work :)

Definitely pretty. I stick by my earlier evaluation though, that this is a PS2 game dressed up with PS3 graphics.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

post them in the games database!

Around the Network
shams said:
Definitely pretty. I stick by my earlier evaluation though, that this is a PS2 game dressed up with PS3 graphics.

What does that mean?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

shams said:

So what are 360 games? Shiny Xbox games? Wii games? GC games with waggle?

Hopefully the game lives up to expectations, they're definately working hard on it so I have a feeling it will :)

This game looks incredible, and it comines two of my favourite genres (platforming and TPS), it could be this year's hit, so long as Naughty Dog leave it accessable and fix the shooting (the only negatives that I have read are that people dont die when shot in the head, and that it is quite easy to get lost)

add me

I don't think it actually looks that impressive. It's got quite a lot of detail but the use of lighting is poor, it looks so flat it lacks any depth and gives a very unatmospheric feel.