By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - chuck norris

His real voice won't come until the right moment for a roundhouse kick.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Hehe, I like this penguin now.

You stole my penguin! Now you like it?

Yes, I like it now.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Chuck Norris is God.

I think somebody is about to get a swift roundhouse to the face from Chuck Norris.

This joke needs to die.

Seriously, this joke needs to be murdered. It has to be stabbed repeatedly and shot through the heart so there is no possible chance for resusciation. It needs to be buried until it and rots, and then the bone needs to be thrown in acid so no one will ever have to be reminded of this stupid, terrible joke ever again!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
This joke needs to die.

Seriously, this joke needs to be murdered. It has to be stabbed repeatedly and shot through the heart so there is no possible chance for resusciation. It needs to be buried until it and rots, and then the bone needs to be thrown in acid so no one will ever have to be reminded of this stupid, terrible joke ever again!

Shinanigens!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
dtewi said:
This joke needs to die.

Shinanigens!

You'll never spell Shenanigans correctly, right?

Chuck Norriss once played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun... and won!

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.