By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - chuck norris

am watching cnn right now and i got to say that chuck norris sound like a pussy, i was expecting a raw meat eating cowboy kickboxing.... but no he sound like an efiminate man

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Hehe, I like this penguin now.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

that is not his real voice, he is only doing it to make sure the interviewer wont die from ear explosion, only bruce lee and Mr T can really withstand his real voice's power

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

ya i'm watching larry king too and am awaiting him to but out with a kick on king.

Chuck Norris is a pussy. Just because Danny Devito played the Penguin doesnt make me think hes a super villian in real life.

Around the Network

am dissapointed!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

So you're saying he's a homosexual?

This thread FAILS!!!! How can you doubt the greatness of Chuck Norris???

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

at least in the end he punded the bitch

c03n3nj0 said:

Hehe, I like this penguin now.

You stole my penguin! Now you like it?