By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DKII needs Nintendo Channel users

Yes.

Around the Network

I can do luxembourg

When i looked at the number of regions, there must be nineth for the others not listed. Or is it just that those are all the countries you're able to choose from?
And actually the fin-swe-no-den-por-gre region made sense, since all of the countries listed, those countries have their independent importers, while others are under NOE importing.

I could try to make the fin-swe-no etc. region, but i can't guarantee i have the time for it. About how long does it take per week?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

There are many other PAL countries than these... but these are the only ones you can access the WC24 service, which is needed for the channels.
And I didn't know that about independant importers... I assumed all Europe would be under NOE.
The Scandanavian region should take about 10 minutes per week for VC/Wiiware, and an additional 10-15 if you are willing to do Wii games too. If you can't do that Bdbdbd it's ok because tao from Greece PMed me, and he can do it.

@Kane... excellent, how much are you willing to do? The benelux area should take a little longer than Scandanavia, so 30 minutes if you want do do all games.

@TWRoO: It would be once a week? Which day? If there would be two doing it, chances would be better that each weeks data would be listed.
If you check out the NOE page, you'll see the countries where NOE imports. What is interesting is, that Republic South-Africa is also under NOE distribution.
For Finland the importer is Amo OY, for Sweden Bergsala AB and i'm not sure about the norwegean importer, i think it's Bergsala there too, and i don't know about the danish importer either. For Playstation products, importer for Finland, Sweden, Norway, Iceland and Denmark is Nordisk Film (doesn't relate to topic, but if someone wants to know).

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Around the Network

@bdbdbd... Yes once a week, any day from Tuesday to Saturday is fine... you could do it in bits if you like, so on Tuesday I might get the Wii games and Channels done, then Wednesday the Wiiware/VC.

As long as you send it to DKII completed on Friday night or Saturday morning.

It might get confusing with 2 people doing the same region... If any week you don't have time though just PM me and I can take any slack.

----

The only problem I can see (just thought of it) is if you don't have a laptop and your Wii and PC are in different rooms... as you really need to see both screens at once (unless you write it on paper and copy it down later... but that sounds messy and more time consuming)

Hey, bdbdbd. I PMed TWRoO earlier today about the Scandinavia-Greece region. I was going to keep track of VC and Wiiware. However, if you're interested, we could also cover retail games as well and split the workload.

off-topic update: The Greek importer is Nortec.

@Teoulas: Any way is fine with me. My problem may be the lack of time.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

^If one of you sends the info to the other before sending to DKII then that would be ok... as it's going to get confusing if different people send half the info to him.

Or perhaps everyone could send to me, and I could put it all into the same table and send to DKII.

If Okr can indeed do Germany, Kane do BeNeLux, and Bdbd/teo do Scandanavia that would certainly help... and leave me with Spain, Australia and Italy... or Michael could take on Spain in addition to France.

@Bdbd.

If you just do Wiiware and VC then it won't take 10 minutes... then teo can do Wii games and Channels (about 15-20 minutes)