By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 'Muslim Massacre' video game condemned for glamorising slaughter of Arabs

Resident_Hazard said:
So, this game is wrong and evil, but strapping bombs to women, mentally retarded individuals, and children to turn them into weapons is okay because Allah approves of killing infidels? On the one hand, this game is offensive and the like, but on the other hand, these people allow themselves to be ruled by a religion that, among other tasteful things, wildly restricts the rights of freedom, uses violence to "make a point" and has often taught that mass murdering innocent people is the way to heaven so long as they're un-believers--just so long as they're different from Muslims.

Oh, I know it's not ALL Muslims who are this evil and cold-hearted for something as futile as faith, but you don't really see anyone trying reform the faith for the modern world, either.

The pot and the kettle indeed.

i don't know where did u get that from i'm muslim and have always been against what happened in 11\9 or whatever u meant by murdring innocent people

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Noobie said:
dallas said:
Acevil said:
Resident_Hazard said:
So, this game is wrong and evil, but strapping bombs to women, mentally retarded individuals, and children to turn them into weapons is okay because Allah approves of killing infidels? On the one hand, this game is offensive and the like, but on the other hand, these people allow themselves to be ruled by a religion that, among other tasteful things, wildly restricts the rights of freedom, uses violence to "make a point" and has often taught that mass murdering innocent people is the way to heaven so long as they're un-believers--just so long as they're different from Muslims.

Oh, I know it's not ALL Muslims who are this evil and cold-hearted for something as futile as faith, but you don't really see anyone trying reform the faith for the modern world, either.

Well I assume you actually believe the bullshit you just wrote. No where in the Quran does it actually say to kill infidels or approve of that nonsense you said. I could say the same bullshit about your country, the one you are so called protecting, but unlike you I am not a prick.

No it doesn't say to put bombs on yourself in the koran but then again bombs weren't even invented back then, and the koran does have plenty of things saying that it is a holy duty to protect one's religion, people, etc, correct?  To kill the infidels, correct?  Well, that is what some muslims have focused on, unfortunately.

Have you read the Quran.? actually i m in the process of reading it a little out of curiosity and i found that it mention that killing of one innocent is like kill of entire humanity... although at places it also mention that if people wage war on you then do fight them till they become subdue... which i feel is pretty reasonable and balance viewpoint..

Sure read it, its interesting..

It is written in Quran that suicide is wrong.

It may say suicide is wrong.  But they don't see it as suicide when they blow themselves up, thats just dieing for allah and serving your religion.

Second to that blackstar, unfortunately some are too ignorant and make such judgments that have no basis to reality unfortunately

And this game is not teaching people to go out and kill people or telling you to go do so. There are many games in the arab countries that teach children how to make bombs and set-up explosive devices. They also teach you how to die for allah by placing a bomb on yourself and going into Israel and killing as many people as possible. They then add your pictures to their games, and praise you for serving allah.

Griffin said:
Tbone said:
Noobie said:
dallas said:
Acevil said:
Resident_Hazard said:

Well I assume you actually believe the bullshit you just wrote. No where in the Quran does it actually say to kill infidels or approve of that nonsense you said. I could say the same bullshit about your country, the one you are so called protecting, but unlike you I am not a prick.

No it doesn't say to put bombs on yourself in the koran but then again bombs weren't even invented back then, and the koran does have plenty of things saying that it is a holy duty to protect one's religion, people, etc, correct?  To kill the infidels, correct?  Well, that is what some muslims have focused on, unfortunately.

Have you read the Quran.? actually i m in the process of reading it a little out of curiosity and i found that it mention that killing of one innocent is like kill of entire humanity... although at places it also mention that if people wage war on you then do fight them till they become subdue... which i feel is pretty reasonable and balance viewpoint..

It may say suicide is wrong.  But they don't see it as suicide when they blow themselves up, thats just dieing for allah and serving your religion.

no it does not say that, how can blowing oneself to kill innocent people is serving Islam??? how can u believe such things????????

Around the Network
SlorgNet said:
  1. Oh, I know it's not ALL Muslims who are this evil and cold-hearted for something as futile as faith

(1) There are one billion people of Muslim faith in this world. They are 99.9999% peaceful and actually like Americans and Westerners. But they don't like being invaded, occupied and killed on the basis of lies, any more than anyone else does.

actually, conservative estimates are that at least 10% of muslims endorse a radical or extremist viewpoint.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

FFS I can’t read this shit… I better not say any more or this will not end well!!!! Some of you posters should do some research and not just listen too what you hear on the news!!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Griffin said:
Tbone said:
Noobie said:
dallas said:
Acevil said:
Resident_Hazard said:

Allah is also against suicide, that u can ask any real muslim.

Yeah I'm muslim and I find this topic disturbing. Not the game but the people that are making up crap how we muslims are. Eduction is they key here.

Griffin said:
And this game is not teaching people to go out and kill people or telling you to go do so. There are many games in the arab countries that teach children how to make bombs and set-up explosive devices. They also teach you how to die for allah by placing a bomb on yourself and going into Israel and killing as many people as possible. They then add your pictures to their games, and praise you for serving allah.

never seen one game of that type.

who teaches who?

can u tell me where did u read or hear that???

this is all wrong