By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Family Guy's Seth MacFarlane does funny Super Mario rescues Princess cartoon.

Family Guy's Seth MacFarlane does funny Super Mario rescues Princess cartoon.

Burger King presents Seth MacFarlane's (well known for the superb Family Guy cartoon series) Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy. New episodes served weekly, starting September 10th. 

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

"...you got kidnapped by something that goes on a salad..."

"Byyyy Da Waaaaaaaaaay, Byyyy Da Waaaaaaaaaaay"

XD

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

that was funny, i am big fan of seth

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

That was hilarious.

"Screw it. Dragon, you can have her."

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Family Guy's Seth MacFarlane does funny Super Mario rescues Princess cartoon.

Around the Network

That wasn't funny.

Neither is Family Guy (after Season 3)

Not very funny imo. The joke has been done before.

Pixel Art can be fun.

.... what's is Nintendo opinion on this?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Meh...all Family Guy humor is melding together now...it feels like I've seen these jokes before.

Oh wait, Robot Chicken did a Zelda skit last year or so, and it's a little funnier:

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Zelda was funnier (I had to shut my door at work).
And from this, you can see why Nintendo does not do voice acting on most of its series. 8*>

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV