By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock (Ps3) Sales.

How much u think it will sell, im thinking 120k first week.

Around the Network

I don't know, had it been a 360 exclusive and then went to the PS3 the sales would have been better, but since it was largely a PC game (giving hundreds of millions of people the opportunity to play it, instead of just 20 million 360 owners) then I'd say its not going to do very well. Seems like everyone I've met has played this game already.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

In a way, it should not do very well,
YES

But Remember Assassin Creed, a game that was supposed to come on PS3 and then only came to xbox360.
Despite no being exclusive, the game get VERY good sell on the PS3 because it was expected by every PS3 owners since months.

I believe Bioshock is in a similar situation (despite the year late) : lot of PS3 owners expected to play it and then, suddenly, it become a xbox360 exclusive ... So Bioshock on PS3 will sell well

Time to Work !

It will sell well. Its simply an amazing game, still one of the best games available. It will not sell as well as on 360 but it will do good. There are many PS3 owners who do not have a 360 or gaming Pc.

I thought Assasin's Creed was released on PS3 and 360 at the same time?

I think Bioshock will sell 150k in the first week. I think it will eventually be a million seller.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network
libellule said:
In a way, it should not do very well,
YES

But Remember Assassin Creed, a game that was supposed to come on PS3 and then only came to xbox360.
Despite no being exclusive, the game get VERY good sell on the PS3 because it was expected by every PS3 owners since months.

I believe Bioshock is in a similar situation (despite the year late) : lot of PS3 owners expected to play it and then, suddenly, it become a xbox360 exclusive ... So Bioshock on PS3 will sell well

?

Released 14 months after the PC/360 launch. I expect BioShock to sell around 100k first week. 700 sales LTD for PS3.

this game is nearly a year old. nearly everybody that wanted to play it has already played it. i predict a bomb.

I'll buy it depending on the price. I probably wont pick it up if it's at full price.

Check out my game about moles ^

Yeah - 120k sounds about right... I think this game will sell around 700 k on PS3.