By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Rescues The Princess

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
This doesn't make sense. Why would Bowser eat his bride?

I guess because she is so cute he just wants to eat her up

BTW Way to go spoiling the ending

RolStoppable said:
This doesn't make sense. Why would Bowser eat his bride?

Didn't he just fall into Lava! I mean how else well he regain his health. Eating the guy who eats Mushrooms?

Seth Macfarlane RULES! I like family Guy :D

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

That was even worse than Family Guy (which the creator also makes)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

@Oyvoyvoyovy

So you dont like family guy? I think you're the only one on the internet who dont like family guy, most youtubers even make clips of scenes from family Guy...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
@Oyvoyvoyovy

So you dont like family guy? I think you're the only one on the internet who dont like family guy, most youtubers even make clips of scenes form family Guy...

He certainly isn't the only one who doesn't like family guy, so many people hate it, it's weird that you haven't noticed.

It was pretty funny. If u dont get Family Guy you got no sense of humor.

I think Mario was Stewie. Pretty good casting

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Thats completely thrown me. Are goombas mushrooms?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Ho Ho Ho! There are also some other Mario comedy Youtube videos, I might bring one up for you.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.