Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate the persons favorite game above you

8.7/10

Final Fantasy 10.

Around the Network

9.4/10

Suikoden II

8.5/10

Super Metroid

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

9/10

guess I'll pick one more... MGS3: Snake Eater

8.7/10

Defence of the Ancient DOTA (PC) (a game developed in Warcraft 3 engine)

Around the Network
gengka said:
8.7/10

Defence of the Ancient DOTA (PC) (a game developed in Warcraft 3 engine)

3/10. Haven't played it but it doesn't sound like something I'll consider playing.

Parasite Eve 2

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

6/10--I haven't played it, but I wasn't a fan of what I played of the first game (not that it's necessarily representative of the sequel, but...)

Kingdom Hearts 1.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

8/10 for Kingdom Hearts 1, would have been a 9 if it wasn't for the star ship.
Deus ex (pc) & Oblivion (goty ps3) cant choose between

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

6/10 The second one is a lot better

Suikoden II

I'm losing faith in humanity! Invisible war over Deus ex? there is no hope.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups