By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why have there been so many 360 is DOOOOOOOMED threads lately?

I mean ever since the price cut announcement there hasn't been a drop in the number of these threads they have actually increased! I do not understand... Can't people wait until after the pricecut to give their doom and gloom announcements? Because you know to be quite frank its pretty retarded.

Tease.

Around the Network

I don't know, I have been here only for a week

because the ps3 outsold it by 70000 last week with no new release or price cut despite the 360 being much cheaper in most regions

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

B/c it isn't like the PS3 and Wii can't cut prices aswell...

......... don't know

Around the Network

Because it is?

Ohhhh! So, it's not Doomed?

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Kane said:
I don't know, I have been here only for a week

How do you know about cklmb if you've only been here a week...

360 is doomed to get fantastic games and keep its' LTD lead over the PS3 for at least two years.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Similar question squilliam:

Why have you been glorifying the Xbox lately?