By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The NFL Prediction League

Ravens at Titans (Sat, 4.30 pm)
Cardinals at Panthers (Sat, 8.15 pm)
Eagles at Giants (Sun, 1.00 pm)
Chargers at Steelers (Sun, 4.45 pm)

Total points for Ravens/Titans game =36

Which team will have the leading passer? And how many yards will he throw for? Phillip Rivers on the Chargers=320 yards

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

The ravens cheated.
They didn't count the safety, and the delay of game.

The game was rigged.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:

The ravens cheated.
They didn't count the safety, and the delay of game.

The game was rigged.

Acording to the post game show, the hosts rechecked the footage and he didn't step out the end. However, I do agree that the delay of game should have been called. It probably would have gone into overtime had it been called.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Well, maybe next year they won't choke in the playoffs.. again.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Thanks Steelers. If it weren't for you, I would have lost them all.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Holy crap. Out of 8 playoff games, I've only gotten one correctly. I think that coin flipping would have netted me better results.

At least I won the special contest. I'm special!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Ravens at Steelers
Eagles at Cardinals

Total points for Eagles/Cardinals game = 60.

Which team will score the most points? And how many points will they score? Eagles, 40.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Ravens at Steelers
Eagles at Cardinals

Total points for Eagles/Cardinals game = 50

well, a boy can hope :(
screw the ravens!

alouette rules

I forgot to predict most rounds because my team sucked and I lost interest in the NFL this year because of that.