By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The NFL Prediction League

HALOOOOOOOO said:
I forgot to predict most rounds because my team sucked and I lost interest in the NFL this year because of that.

What are you talking about? The Seahawks did fantastic this year. Your expectations are just too high.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
HALOOOOOOOO said:
I forgot to predict most rounds because my team sucked and I lost interest in the NFL this year because of that.

What are you talking about? The Seahawks did fantastic this year. Your expectations are just too high.

lol, good one. So did the detroit lions do good? I heard they had a perfect season

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Natural bias may be included*

Ravens at Steelers
Eagles at Cardinals

Eagles at Steelers

*GO EAGLES!!!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Ravens at Steelers
Eagles at Cardinals

Total points for Eagles/Cardinals game = 52

Which team will score the most points? And how many points will they score? Cardinals=34

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Super Bowl XLIII: Cardinals vs. Ravens Ravens win 26-34

Around the Network

Machina, did you ever add up the playoff predictions? I was curious to see who got the most correct.

Machina-AX said:
Onyxmeth said:

Machina, did you ever add up the playoff predictions? I was curious to see who got the most correct.

No, not yet. I have them all saved though. I will add them up and include them in the final weeks data, that way the final positions aren't necessarily as obvious as they would appear.

Cool. I've been at a disadvantage all year because I didn't join until week two. I did good on my playoff picks, so maybe I can bump your ass off the top...or not.

Steelers at Cardinals
Total points =40

Who will be MVP = Kurt Warner

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:

Steelers at Cardinals
Total points =40

Who will be MVP = Kurt Warner

Doesn't the MVP have to come from the winning team? It just seems weird each of your picks seem to contradict eachother my friend.

It's nice to see this thread get some activity.It's been freaking dead. I'm going to be so sad when this is all over.

Anyhoos, my picks:

Winner=Steelers
Total Points=43
MVP=Troy Polamalu

I think Steelers will win tonight.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089