By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last Remnant is rated M

Before I was just mildly interested in this title... Now I'm actually somewhat excited. Will this be at TGS?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

Hah..

Take my love, take my land..

Parasite Eve was M rated also, so technically this is the second or third RPG Square made that's rated M if you also include Parasite Eve II as an RPG, which many don't.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

My excitement raised slightly. I'm surprised that there's "Suggestive Themes" though.

I'm not surprised. Have you seen The Conqueror? He is dead sexy. I'd even say he's Rutger Hauer-esque. Players under a certain age wouldn't know how to process the feelings he stirs in their loins. To be honest, I'm not even sure I do.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

I'm not surprised. Have you seen The Conqueror? He is dead sexy. I'd even say he's Rutger Hauer-esque. Players under a certain age wouldn't know how to process the feelings he stirs in their loins. To be honest, I'm not even sure I do.

Your loins! There'a burnin'!! Quick someone get the fire extinguisher!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

This seems like the forgotten game in the midst of exclusives like IU, SO4, FFvXIII and THE multiplatform game FFXIII.

I hope it turns out okay, so whichever HD console I buy will have a great RPG to play ;)

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
This seems like the forgotten game in the midst of exclusives like IU, SO4, FFvXIII and THE multiplatform game FFXIII.

I hope it turns out okay, so whichever HD console I buy will have a great RPG to play ;)

But it is a square-enix game. Aren't you boycotting those?

sc94597 said:
trestres said:

But it is a square-enix game. Aren't you boycotting those?

Silly rabbit. You know VGChartz boycotts are all talk and no action. I caught Rol drowning a pint of Guiness just the other day.

@sc~: Boycotts do come to an end, you know? Looks like my boycott will end when I find out that they did something worth playing, so I expect thios to be the case, as I will have to buy another console to play SE games (hint there will be none on the Wii!)

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies