By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last Remnant is rated M

Now I'm actually intrested in it.

Around the Network

that's a big surprise, either its the most violent rpg ever by square enix or its full of profanity or some boobage

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

One of the reasons I want a PS3. Probably the only SE games Im looking forward too ever. Besides Soul Eater but thats more of my anime side.

Anyways good news for me.

Cougarman said:
that's a big surprise, either its the most violent rpg ever by square enix or its full of profanity or some boobage

I think it is rated M mainly for the language. 

Valkyria00 said:
One of the reasons I want a PS3. Probably the only SE games Im looking forward too ever. Besides Soul Eater but thats more of my anime side.

Why not purchase a 360 if you want it? So far as I know, the release date for the PS3 version is still "TBA."

Around the Network

Based on the last M rated RPG I played, the main characters will hang themselves to gain their powers.

I'm seriously interested to see what they did to earn such a rating. Should be interesting.

What is it about? Sounds interesting.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Sucks for you Soriku...Both ways, you don't have a 360 or Ps3 and your not 17!

Meanwhile, I'll look a little further into it.

Jackson50 said:
Valkyria00 said:

Why not purchase a 360 if you want it? So far as I know, the release date for the PS3 version is still "TBA."

Because RRoD no MGS4 and free online on PS3

I only played two M rated JRPGs before. One sucked (Shadow Hearts) and one rocked (Persona 3). To where will this one shift the balance? Anyways, it's nice to see a mature RPG, you can't have enough of them