By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - say something about the person posting under!!! you

nop i ask it lol

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Have you checked nintnedo? http://www.nintendo.com/games/wifi/ds

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

yeah i went there before but didn't find the answer anyway i'll find out somehow
the person below me will say something

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Well I don't know anything 'bout that. Your also right.

The person below me is Chapset.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

No-oh

The person below me had a shower today

Around the Network

how cleaver
the person below me is younger then chewbacca

late
right
the person below me was faster then me

Probally

the person belwo me is zexen

Oh, yeah. You really need to say something more interesting

The person below me listened to his/her MP3 today

wrong
the person below me has more then 2000 posts