By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - say something about the person posting under!!! you

wrong, funny thing is my mum wanted a girl when she was pregnant with me.

the person below me is not a girl

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

right but i have a girl in my avatar
the person below me is not superman

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

right

the person below me likes chuck norris

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

wrong :(
I hate chuck norris

*gasp*

The person belwo me is mad at Invisible29

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

wrong chuck norris sound like a pussy didn't you saw my thread
the person below me has been to irak

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Wrong, the only countries other than mine where I've been are Brazil and Uruguay

The person below me speaks more than 2 languages

right
i speak English,a bit of French(8% learn it at school) and very little Arabic(1% learned a bit from a friend)

The person below me is a human being

wrong am a superior being
can i play with my lil bro ds online using my router it's a di-624 i need a real answer not just a no or some shit like that

I think you need liike a Nintendo USB thing, not sure

the person belwo me knows the answer