By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - say something about the person posting under!!! you

Me?

the video is cool, i guess...

the person below me is nfg

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:

Bah, late

To NFG

HiHiHiHiHi
How could you have watched the video if it's 5 min long and you posted 2 mins after me? Unless you have watched it before

c03n3nj0 said:
hi hi hi hi hi
Haven't seen you in a while :)

the person below me is zexen

Why are you posting and not watching? I watched your video

The person below me has a sig that exceeds the limit permitted

I am watching the video, i have to tabs open so I can still post.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

zexen_lowe said:

HiHiHiHiHi
How could you have watched the video if it's 5 min long and you posted 2 mins after me? Unless you have watched it before

c03n3nj0 said:
hi hi hi hi hi
Haven't seen you in a while :)

the person below me is zexen

Why are you posting and not watching? I watched your video

The person below me has a sig that exceeds the limit permitted

double post, sorry

No, and just to prove you wrong.

The person below me is NFG

wrong wrong wrong

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

If i'm wrong then your wrong!

below me is zexen

the person below me has double posted before

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

wrong
zexen is below me

Well, I did every now and then

The person below me is in my friends list

wrong....*adds*

the person under me likes chcolate milk and frosting!!!