By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - say something about the person posting under!!! you

wrong
the person below me don't wear shirts

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

wrong

person below me likes boobs

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Right, I don't like them. EDIT: Did you both secretly ally to trick me?

The person below me listened at least once to Bohemian Rhapsody

who? :D

the person below me will angrily respond

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

YOU SON OF A ...!!!!!
the person below me is zexen

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

wrong

the person below me is not zexen

Wrong. Jo, you never listened to one of the best songs ever???? Then watch this video and don't even dare stop watching till you finish it

The person below me watched this video

right

the person below me said hi 5 times!!

hi hi hi hi hi
Haven't seen you in a while :)

Bah, late

To NFG

HiHiHiHiHi
How could you have watched the video if it's 5 min long and you posted 2 mins after me? Unless you have watched it before

c03n3nj0 said:
hi hi hi hi hi
Haven't seen you in a while :)

Why are you posting and not watching? I watched your video

The person below me has a sig that exceeds the limit permitted