By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I love my cats but...

hm, never thought about that about owning a cat........

Around the Network

Lolz, my kitty used to do that all the time. I thought it was cute ^^

I cringe every time my cat walks around my PS2 AC Adapter. He conveniently and ever so slightly just walks RIGHT over it... its too flimsy and can turn off any second, so it is nerve-wracking sometimes.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Lucky people, atleast you can have cats. I always wanted one but couldn't some lame excuse parents came up with cats causing health problems.

My cat is over 20 lbs (he's not even fat, just dog size enormous and still not even 2) and he sits in between my 30 inch monitor and my keyboard in this tiny space there, then he pushes off the monitor (which weighs a lot) to roll onto the keyboard all the time. I put him on the floor and he's RIGHT back there within a minute trying to sneak his fat ass into the space to roll onto my keyboard again. It's horrid when playing competitive games since he always decides to roll at the worst moment, having to fight an opponent and a giant cat is extra difficult.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

Around the Network
wfz said:
Put them in the microwave!

not funny.....

When a dog dies would be a legitimate reason to shed a tear because dogs are f**king awesome. If a cat dies you shouldn’t shed a tear, unless the tears are uncontrollable because you’re laughing so hard

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
superchunk said:
"I love my cats but..."

.. they are really hard to put the little saddles on.

.. their tails are always getting in the way.

.. don't lick the peanut butter off your...

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.