By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does anyone think square-enix will ever put ff7-ff10x2 on xbl or psn ?

To everyone who says they won't put PS1-original games on Xbox Live:

Symphony of the Night says hi.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

well maybe but they seems to be in an Remake state right now.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Already in the works according to GAFs infamous RayneS. As a matter of fact he said that yes most of these are in the works for both PSN and XBLA.

I think FF7 for PSN has been rumored, wouldn't be surprised if it's been confirmed.

And I think they'll all definitely come to PSN. Maaaybe XBL, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

masterb8tr said:
hmmm 7 was published on ps1, i dont see it on xbl.

Why?

Castlevania Simphony of the Nigth was a PS1 game

Banjo Kazoe is was a N64 game

Rez is Dreamcast/PS2 game

Street of Rage it was a Genesis game

i don't see your point

100% Mexican Power

Around the Network

They put them on both cos SE are money hungry.

superkasei said:
masterb8tr said:

Why?

i don't see your point

final fantasy 7 was published by sony for america and europe (ntsc and pal regions) while the rest were published by square. So xbl can only get the japanese version. 

a12331 said:
superkasei said:
masterb8tr said:

Why?

i don't see your point

final fantasy 7 was published by sony for america and europe (ntsc and pal regions) while the rest were published by square. So xbl can only get the japanese version. 

Not necessarily. Publishing rights aren't forever. Sometimes they aren't even for a whole year. See: Mass Effect.

But if they're going to do this with any game, I demand that it be Bahamut Lagoon or Secret of Mana!