By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM GAMEPLAY CLIP!!! AWSUM GRAPHICS

HATE CAPS, LOOK WHAT IT DOES TO ME!!:S

Looks good, and i hope it will be fine, shame on my national gaming magazine that wasnt impressed about the game in their preview.

Around the Network
Bagaren85 said:
HATE CAPS, LOOK WHAT IT DOES TO ME!!:S

Looks good, and i hope it will be fine, shame on my national gaming magazine that wasnt impressed about the game in their preview.

how come??? :S

the game looks great

looks awesome

and yes japanese audio is an option, with the real voices.

Try the demo. Its by far the best fighting game i've played this gen.

looks brilliant

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

it`s a NEXTGEN,
nuff said. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

This will be the best fighting game ever made. Ever.

Here http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=zSn_nJheTGo

after the battle Ten Ten vs Lee, there's one opposing Kiba to Shikimaru.... I love the attention to details like the adorable Akamaru following Kiba around.

I like it! but what I dont like is

-only 25 Characters (Ultimate Ninja 3 had 40)
-No Online play

^_^

@Skeezer

I'm fine with the lack of online play. Online fighting games have been pretty lackluster thus far (And anyone who played Brawl online can attest that it can be a real painful experience) and I'll take perfect gameplay over it any day.

And as for 25 characters, it is in my experience that fighting games with an abundance of characters tend to have severe balance issues favoring five-ten of the immediate main characters and the rest are just filler for the game that nobody really likes to play (Budokai 3, anyone?). These 25 characters seem to be perfectly balanced and with their own unique movements and fighting style, so I take it as a huge improvement despite the fact that there's less characters over all.

I'm not saying that there isn't any room for improvement, I'm just saying that those two issues are pretty forgivable, all things considered.