By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I like the PS3 compare to my Wii

Luckily i'm finding a good balance between pc and wii.. i'd hate to start disliking something that i have so much fun with

also.. apparently i'm a child or a person who doesn't know how to play video games..

Around the Network
tabsina said:
Luckily i'm finding a good balance between pc and wii.. i'd hate to start disliking something that i have so much fun with

also.. apparently i'm a child or a person who doesn't know how to play video games..

Same here....and I've been gaming since the 2600.  Strange how that works.

Interestingly enough....my inability to play videogames....and my young age, make me more open to new experiences and less likely to insult another person's gaming preference....go figure.

This thread is too early, NPD doesn't come out for another week at least.

super_etecoon said:
tabsina said:

Same here....and I've been gaming since the 2600.  Strange how that works.

Interestingly enough....my inability to play videogames....and my young age, make me more open to new experiences and less likely to insult another person's gaming preference....go figure.

makes sense

Get out of here you fake gamers! The Wii isn't even a console.

Edit: and all Wii owners are children.

Around the Network

Such ineffective trolling. If you wanted to piss off a lot of Nintendo fanboys, the Nintendo forum would've been the more logical choice for this thread.

*rolls eyes*