By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - co-op till you drop

Battletoads.

By the way, doesn't the sports sims usually have co-op by default?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

Don't forget the Tales series... co-op is one of the reasons it's so great (imo).

I'm often playin RPG's with one of my bros in the room, so even though FFIV/VI's co-op was kind of limited, it didn't help that it was removed in VII... there aren't nearly enough co-op games nowadays.

Munkeh111 said:
@garnett, so can you do local co-op?

So many games these days seem to focus on online gaming rather than co-op or splitscreen

Yup Coop on 1 TV,no internet connecton required,Also if we both do seperate story modes,and you wanna join me in my game you can use YOUR guy from YOUR story and join me,And you can beat the main story and do everything you can do with 1 player.

ive never played a game co operatively over the internet this will change wen resistance 2 comes out!

Perfect Dark for the N64 was a great game to play co-op.

Around the Network

EDF 2017 is the best co-op game, ever. Just grab two 360 controls, pick some ridiculous weapons, and start blasting giant aliens 'til the cows come home.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom