By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is your favourite executive?

Ken Kutaragi and Yamauchi were good for some laughs so they are my choices ...i think yamauchi said something like "people who like rpgs are depressed gamers who like to play slow games in their dark rooms by themselves"....man i was laughing so hard the first time i read that on some list for craziest statements in the industry

Around the Network
Beja-Beja said:
God no one post pics of that fugly Reggie he's hideous.

I liked Phil Harrison but he left so Jack Tretton is a funny guy with a boston accent which i love.

Don't worry, he comes with every single one of my posts. =)

Reggie ftw!

Phil Harrison - If only Sony had listened to him!

Tease.

Anyone who can take gardening and turn it into Pikmin makes this comparison completely one-sided.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Anyone who can take gardening and turn it into Pikmin makes this comparison completely one-sided.

Anyone who can get the best new I.P shooters for the last two generations exclusive to their console makes this comparison completely one sided.

Tease.

Around the Network

NAME: Cammie Dunaway

Effective Nov. 5, Dunaway will be responsible for all sales and marketing activities for Nintendo in the United States, Canada and Latin America, filling the position vacated when Fils-Aime was promoted to his current positions in May 2006.

Dunaway has more than 20 years of marketing and sales experience, most recently as chief marketing officer for Yahoo!, where she was responsible for leading Yahoo!'s worldwide branding efforts and driving the company's product-marketing initiatives.

"Cammie Dunaway is the perfect choice to drive the next phase of Nintendo's business," Fils-Aime says. "She is a tremendous leader and will help continue momentum behind both Wii and Nintendo DS."

"Being able to further shape a leading brand like Nintendo is a tremendous opportunity," Dunaway says. "I'm looking forward to building on Nintendo's industry-defining reputation as a disruptor, as the company continues to prove that everyone's a gamer."

Dunaway oversaw Yahoo!'s tremendously successful 10-year anniversary campaign, which earned a 2006 Gold Reggie Award from the Promotional Marketing Association. She was named one of the 100 Top Marketers by Advertising Age and led Yahoo! to widespread industry recognition, including Clio Awards, Obie Awards, the Promo PRO Awards and the DMA Marketer of the Year Award for 2006. Prior to joining Yahoo!, Dunaway spent 13 years at Frito-Lay, supervising prominent brands.

Dunaway holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Richmond and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. She serves on the board of directors of Brunswick, Inc. She is also on the board of Junior Achievement of Silicon Valley, and was recently elected by her peers to the board of the American Marketing Association.