By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which series is better: Zelda, Ressistace fall of man, or halo?

i think the OP created this thread knowing what answer he was going to get

Around the Network

I mean this is a joke right. I mean I'm supposed to look at this thread and get a really good laugh then out of some miracle someone will tell me it's alright that the joke really was that this isn't serious. I mean this is the point.

I mean so many things wrong with this thread. Zelda is an adventure game while the other 2 are shooters. Resistance isn't a series until Resistance 2 releases. Comparing adventure games and shooter games is incorrect. And finally comparing Zelda to anything is asking for trouble.

Umm...Zelda of course....Halo is alright and I never played Resistance....

Halo 1 = Ocarina of Time

i like zelda but i like more HALO, I chose Halo

100% Mexican Power

Around the Network

Any coincidence that each is from a current gen console ?

Perfect troll thread.

Zelda>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Resistance=Halo.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Zelda, best game series available to date.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Zelda, by miles and miles

What kind of question is that. Ressistance Fall of Man is not even a series yet, it's a good medicore shooter and that's it.
Halo is cool it sells well, but it's nowhere near Zelda, Zelda is the greatest series ever.