By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which series is better: Zelda, Ressistace fall of man, or halo?

zelda imo is the greatest gaming series of all time so i'd say zelda over any series but....

The other two games are great examples from there genre so it's hard for me to pick between the two also unfair as i've only played halo 3 but resistance looks and sounds cool so...

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Around the Network

Zelda I guess, even tho I was honestly very disappointed in Twilight Princess. They should have the availability of not using motion sensors, because I think the controls is what killed the game..

But that's off-topic..Zelda takes the cake even though it's next to impossible to compare games in different genres. Halo will never rank up on that list for me though, cuz 1 and 3 were disappointing for me too.

Zelda... are you expecting a different answer?

Sephiroth357 said:
chasmatic12 said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
bbsin said:

is this a joke? Resistance isn't even in the same league as the other two. I'd pick Zelda out of the three.

Halo for damn sure isn't in the same league as Zelda, lol.

I don't know why you woul consider Halo way above Resistance though. What makes Halo so much better? Resistance 2 will probably be better than any of the 3 Halo games.

Sales. Hence, in terms of average sales Halo is better than both.

Why are you comparing the sales of a game/series to its quality? It makes no sense... Are you trying to tell me that Okami sucks ass? Or that Team Ico's games are terrible?

Regarding Halo-to-Zelda sales:

It is imperative that you keep in mind that during the release of many Zelda games, the gaming industry was a fraction of the size that it is now. Also, Zelda games have spanned across 5 (check) consoles and 3 (check again) handhelds. For every Zelda fan to have all 8 gaming devices would be pretty spectacular. Halo games have been on 2 consoles, so keeping up with the games is much easier.

Xbox sold more than NES? Good one. Anyways, heres the definiton of better for you. It's funny how many of you jump to conslusion without knowing the meaning of better.

Better:Greater or larger

In terms of sales both games aren't all that great.

If Zelda was so "great" wouldn't most of thier fans buy every Nintendo systems?

I never said Xbox sales>NES sales. Xbox+Playstation+Gamecube>All systems in that time. The industry is bigger now. Advertising is much more popular. Gaming is becoming mainstream.

And no, not everyone in the world can afford every Nintendo system.

typical biased vgchartz thread. Halo is the best.

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

I dont really know to me their about =. What are your guys opinoins about this?

Resistence fall of man isn't a series...the 2nd one isn't out yet.

Halo is crap, its just a watered down FPS with lame story for console owners.

Zelda is pretty good...in the old days.

oh god, is this even a question?

LoZ hands down beats both of those, combine.

then I'd say Halo, because I really enjoyed the first Halo. after that, they were complete repeats.

then Resistance. i rented it when I bought my ps3. played for a half hour. turned it off, never touched the game again.

Liar said:
typical biased vgchartz thread. Halo is the best.

I think Liar is better though ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

darthdevidem01 said:
Zelda

4 ≈ One

Munkeh111 said:
For me Resistance.... but then again, I have only played Resistance and Halo 3 SP from those games

waao.. resistance 1 better than halo3?? umh.. i know halo 3 is not the best shooter.. but resistance is not a good shooter..well, Is your opinion and i respect it