By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Force unleashed getting slammed by reviewers - 68% Meta!

I refuse to accept these bad reviews

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I did not enjoy the demo.

wii review has said that the gameplay is exclllent but its just too short at 6 hours:( wonder about the other versions if theve got no bonus levels or duel mode

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Ehh, the demo was OK, I guess. It just feels like I have played this game before just can't seem to put my finger on it....Ohh yea Lego friggin star wars. The controls are basically the same, I know, I know some people will say it is not even close. But go play the demo and go play Lego Star wars you will see it. They even open up in the same type of room/hallway setting LOL.

I will rent this game and beat it in 6.5 hours and prolly get 450 gamer points. Is all this game is worth in my opinion after playing the demo.

Sorry but going to ingore these reviews.

Around the Network

I kind of saw this coming. I mean, I can understand why everyone got so hyped, being able to simulate a lightsaber has been a dream of many a fanboy, but the game never looked that great to me.

My question: why would anyone expect LucasArts to produce a genuinely good game?

I had bad feelings about this game as soon as they started emphasizing their "physics engine" over the actual gameplay.

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Wii version might be the superior version then

The demo made me want to keep playing, but only if I rent it.

I knew this as soon as i touched the demo. The force gimmick is about the only thing the game was being hyped for, and even that was clumsy to use

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot