By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TOOL in Guitar Hero: World Tour!

no AEnema? Schism? Stinkfist? still its awesome though,tool=amazing

Around the Network
Damstr8 said:
no AEnema? Schism? Stinkfist? still its awesome though,tool=amazing

there is Schism, read the lines again =D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

You know if you';d check my thread once in awhile you would already know every song in the game including all three Tool songs. You could also listen to them.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=37882

El Duderino said:

Finally some good alternative musik for Guitar Hero... not that I would ever touch one of them shaby plastic guitars when I could have much more fun playing Tool songs on a real guitar... oh and if you like this sort of music you should try to see them live... one of the top five concerts I´ve seen... and I have seen a bunch...

I agree.  Everyone should play Tool on a real guitar.  Everyone probably could as well since they are incedibly easy songs to play.  Most of them use simple chords in drop D or a lower tuned variation of it.  The rythms can be somewhat difficult, but nothing a little concentration can't solve.

What makes TOOL stand out though is the cohesion between the four artists. The way they play together is unparalelled. And the art...nothing like it.

Think for yourself, question authority

Around the Network

Yea, Tool is awesome. 10,000 days!

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

Fuck yes... love Tool.

Frodaddyg said:
Profcrab said:
Well, this means I will definitely own both Rock Band 2 and GT WT. Tool is one of my favorite bands and they picked some good songs. There are some other songs of theirs that I would love to see, but I don't expect that they will ever make it to any video game.

I give this thread a 9.8.

I'm going to end up with both as well, now that they're saying RB instruments will work with GH:WT.

I now face this dilemma. I have a full RB setup with the GH3 guitar as my second guitar/bass. I now want to get the RB2 full setup for the new drums and guitar, (hooray, wireless) but I'm not going to wait an extra month after the game releases for the 360 to get the setup instead of just the game. So, I have to figure out the cheapest way to go about getting the new drums and guitar, which i'm guessing is probably by buying them separately. Then I'll buy the GH:WT package with just the guitar. (If it'll work with RB2, otherwise, I'll probably get 2 RB2 guitars.)

Sometimes, I hate what video games do to my budget...

All the instruments are cross compatable now.  I don't need the extra mic, but I want the new wireless drumset.  I'm not sure if I want the RB2 drum set or the GHWT one.  I like the RB2 guitar more so I might just have to buy it in pieces if I like parts of both.

I give that post a 9.7.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

rasone77 said:
You know if you';d check my thread once in awhile you would already know every song in the game including all three Tool songs. You could also listen to them.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=37882

It is not about the songs.  Sting and Tool are said to be characters in the game.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I personally don't listen to Tool but my brother does a lot (he has all their albums/ bootlegs from concerts/unreleased material, etc) and when I showed him this, he told me Tool would not be happy with their songs being in GH. They have a dislike for things like this, and all their music is not available on iTunes.

PS. I don't listen to them, but I know enough about them to respect 'em. These guys are totally their own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!