By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Hearts - Anime Version Trailer!!!

Soriku said:
@Cactus

I don't remember ToI trademarked for the US. Link.

Why wouldn't they bring this to the US? If they weren't they were likely to not bother putting CG as well.

http://www.n4g.com/nintendods/News-173860.aspx

It turns out Rebirth was also trademarked.

I do think that this has a better chance of being translated than Innocence and especially Tempest did when they were showed, but I'm not getting my hopes too high.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@Cactus

Still, why add the CG if they weren't going to try cater to the West? They could've easily just made the anime version only but decided to make CG as well...

Yeah, I agree with you on that, and that's why I believe that it has a good chance of being released here, it's just Namco pissed me off twice already with Tales games on the DS so that's why I'm being cautiously optimistic.

I prefer the anime, it fits much better with the 2D sprites. The CG looks wrong somehow, especially on the girl with white hair...

I wouldn't bet on it being released outside of Japan, fingers crossed but I doubt it. Even if ToH only got an American release I could still import it (in English)!

I refuse to watch the CG. I'll still probably get this game either way though. Love Tales, now my second favorite jrpg series behind Final Fantasy.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Anime version is much, much better.

Around the Network

The reason why anime works better for Tales is because of the overall anime feel for the series in general