By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First pic of GH3 Wii Guitar

Nothing really that different looking, but I'm really curious what functions it will add.

Around the Network

motion sensor :)

do cool guitar stunts or something.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

It would be cool if it could control effects as well.

Wow, looks insane.... and expensive :/

Doubt it will be more than $70...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

Including the game... right?

BenKenobi88 said:

I bet it will be even less.  Remeber, they don't have to put any wirerless electronics into the guitar.  They will just pass everything through the Wiimote.  The Guitar will be nothing more then plastic and a few buttons.  Very cheap to produce.

JHawkNH said:
BenKenobi88 said:

I bet it will be even less. Remeber, they don't have to put any wirerless electronics into the guitar. They will just pass everything through the Wiimote. The Guitar will be nothing more then plastic and a few buttons. Very cheap to produce.

but that doesnt mean they wont try and milk us for our $

for anyone who plays a real guitar those things are just too dam small, but I´m not one of the people who will say it sux just because its not the real deal, I know some hardcore FPS fans who love guitar hero just to cool down a little, nice that Nintendo is getting lots of stuff the 360 and PS3 are getting. I hope the motion sencors let you do some ZZ Top style moves for extra points, would definitly add some challenge.

Another thing I can´t belive is that ther is no aerobics-dance style game for the Wii yet, I was playing WarioWare the other day and there is one challenge where you have to schacke it with 3 other dancers on the screen and follow their movement, first I thought oh boy this will be corny, but is was really fun and not eazy at all, throw some strap-on weights for your arms and legs in and you´d have a winner.

....dam now I can´t get the musik from that challenge out of my head.......must resist the rythm.......must not schacke it.......oh what the hell nobody can see me

actually I hate aerobics but when packed into a funn challenging game I´d love about everything, I just can´t help it

fazz said:
BenKenobi88 said:

Including the game... right?

Yes, including the game.  Guitar Hero 2 was $80 if I remember correctly, did you forget?

But yeah, if they pass everything through the Wiimote, hopefully it will be a bit cheaper.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )