By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First pic of GH3 Wii Guitar

Is that a nunchuk analog stick I see on the guitar? I wonder why that would be necessary? The control pad on the remote looks accessible.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

Around the Network
El Duderino said:

for anyone who plays a real guitar those things are just too dam small, but I´m not one of the people who will say it sux just because its not the real deal, I know some hardcore FPS fans who love guitar hero just to cool down a little, nice that Nintendo is getting lots of stuff the 360 and PS3 are getting. I hope the motion sencors let you do some ZZ Top style moves for extra points, would definitly add some challenge.

Another thing I can´t belive is that ther is no aerobics-dance style game for the Wii yet, I was playing WarioWare the other day and there is one challenge where you have to schacke it with 3 other dancers on the screen and follow their movement, first I thought oh boy this will be corny, but is was really fun and not eazy at all, throw some strap-on weights for your arms and legs in and you´d have a winner.

....dam now I can´t get the musik from that challenge out of my head.......must resist the rythm.......must not schacke it.......oh what the hell nobody can see me

actually I hate aerobics but when packed into a funn challenging game I´d love about everything, I just can´t help it

Ha, I played that game at a party. I was surpirsed at how accurate it can detect your movement, you really can't cheat it