By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FiRST ever NiGHTS Trailer!

Nice video Dolla hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

WATA? A it looks like a girl game lol

mM

Well the more girls playing games, the better...I don't know what you're whining about leo-j...

I want to play this game...looks fun.  It's not like after playing this game, I won't want to go play Left 4 Dead and shoot up zombies in 4 player co-op amazingness...cause trust me...I will still be shooting zombies. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

leo-j said:
WATA? A it looks like a girl game lol

WATA? it looks like somebody seriously needs to grow up. 

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Well he is a teenager...can't blame him for thinking such things...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Around the Network

This should be REALLY good. The graphics will probably look better on release, and the trailer looks very fuzzy anyway. Not that it matters that much.

But I'm more excited about Trauma Center: New Blood...first Wii announcement that actually made my mouth water.

Wii # 4594 3226 7132 0861 (please PM me your if you add me, so I can add you too!)

Taltosh
BenKenobi88 said:
Well he is a teenager...can't blame him for thinking such things...

can't I??? I thought that was the point with growing up.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

CasuallyHardcore said:
This should be REALLY good. The graphics will probably look better on release, and the trailer looks very fuzzy anyway. Not that it matters that much.

But I'm more excited about Trauma Center: New Blood...first Wii announcement that actually made my mouth water.

I doubt the graphics will look better upon final release this is just Nights with wii-mote controls however the first was not played by a lot of people so this game should still be fun to play. the graphics are what they are and are NOT the selling point of this game.

BenKenobi88 said:

Well the more girls playing games, the better...I don't know what you're whining about leo-j...

I want to play this game...looks fun.  It's not like after playing this game, I won't want to go play Left 4 Dead and shoot up zombies in 4 player co-op amazingness...cause trust me...I will still be shooting zombies. 

dude im not whining about anytin its just feminine thats all lmao!! I wouldnt want ma girl friend catching me playing this game

mM
ckmlb said:
Neos said:
ckmlb said:
Looks exactly like the screens. I thought there would be improvement. It's colorful but I don't like how it looks.

Also the rocks and caverns look awful, they need to work on that.

Team Sonic is making the game so I am hoping they do better than they have lately.

Anyway it's still early in the making so it will look better later.

your comment just ruined my pretty thread, can a mod remove it please <3

Only if all the criticism on PS3 and 360 games is removed from the forum <3

Most of the criticism I see toward the PS3 is price related and slow sales. Most of the criticism I see towards teh 360 is due to the Red Ring of Death and slowing sales.

Killzone 2 is going to get a lot of criticism too judging from the picture. Sony did this to themsleves though by releasing a CGI trailer and calling it 'gameplay'. The first screenshot really doesn't look that impressive and Sony and its fans have been selling Killzone as the graphics game for the PS3 much like gears of War is the graphics game for the 360.

Nights is not a graphics game so to criticize it for Graphis is mundane and fanboyish. Art direction is debateable however art is entirely subjective.