By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MY WII CAME BACK!!!

YAY!

OK, In case you didn't know:

My Wii stopped reading disk once again, so I called Nintendo Custemer service. They were very patient, polite, & percise. Then, I shipped my Wii to the shop, where I got daily updates on how things were going. Then, I got it back today, and not only can it read disk, but it's sooooooooo much quieter, now! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

*goes back to math homework*

Around the Network

Congrats. Now save up for de Blob and Little King's Story...

awesome! nice! and good luck in teh homework.

yay

How long did it take for them to fix it?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

It took 2 days to ship there, and 5 days to get it back (weekend + labor day), so it took a week for the whole process.

RCTjunkie said:
amp316 said:

It took 2 days to ship there, and 5 days to get it back (weekend + labor day), so it took a week for the whole process.

wow that isn't bad, I've heard of huge waits for other consoles

RCTjunkie said:
amp316 said:

That really isn't bad at all.  Cool. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Great! now you need to save money..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

nice. Now get off the vgc and play.