By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do you like your music?

sometimes loud and sometimes soft... mostly loud though.

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
Loud Pumping Bass!

Oh yeah that is a must you have to feel the music going through you when playing.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Also an ice cold beer to go with the loud Music ^_^

and a nice phat blunt to go with the loud music ..man i be jamming when i'm in my zone

Baddman said:
and a nice phat blunt to go with the loud music ..man i be jamming when i'm in my zone

now we are talking real good things.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Very loud! even if my parents ain't like the music :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Quite loud on speakers, even though I know it's almost as bad as with earphones. With that said, I don't put it loud at all on earphones, I'm not that stupid. I don't want to be deaf for the rest of my life!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

specially when they don´t like the music

fucking hard

I like it loud but not always it all depends on my mood.

On the other side i know how i hate it, when some cockmuncher plays it from his Phone on the Bus about 8 Am in the morning. I've been to a fight twice because of that.