By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Force

Remember in the late 80's how EVERYTHING Nintendo had was about Power? Their magazine, their glove, their pad, even their slogan, "Now you're playing with Power!" became "Now you're playing with power, Portable Power!" for Game Boy and "Now you're playing with power, Super Power!" For the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. They still have the name Nintendo Power, even though it's published by Future US. They need another word like force. Nintendo Force. "May the Wii Force be with you!" or "Wii have the force!" or "Feel the force of Wii". The Wii is becoming the new Super Nintendo, so why not have the force of Nintendo?

30-someting now, 40-something next decade!

Around the Network

You know what would be funny?
If they spun the word "Wii" into a pun with friendly Japanese guys who visited people saying things like "Wii would like to play."

I be that would work.

sadly I didn't grew up in those days =/

I think it would be too nerdy…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I still think the best Nintendo slogan is...

'Touching is good'

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Resident_Hazard said:
You know what would be funny?
If they spun the word "Wii" into a pun with friendly Japanese guys who visited people saying things like "Wii would like to play."

I be that would work.

I like this idea. I wish Nintendo would actually do this for real.

Yeah....I think if they had done this campaign then the Wii would actually be winning this generation.

I thought soemone was calling me to enlist. ok ok back to boring night watch again.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

"Touching is good" is the best slogan Nintendo ever made.

You can spun it for a lot of stuff. ;o

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

"Touching is Good" was a great slogan, they should've kept using it.

I remember those days they should bring back the power. The "force"......yeah i think they'd be facing a lawsuit with that one.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."