By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Quick Star Wars Question

Don't watch Clone Wars.

Watch 4,5,6, then 1,2,3.

And if you want, watch the Clone Wars cartoon between 2 and 3...that's freaking awesome. Not the CGI movie though, that's garbage.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
Just do yourself a favor and skip the new ones.

thats true for #1 and #2 but Revenge of the Sith is amazing! I'd even say as good as, if not better than the old ones.

If you are hellbent to watch them all and not skip the mindbendingly horrible first two, and mediocre third one....

I'd say watch them in Episode number.

If you watch them in the release date order the rest are just going to be a huge drag with no light at the end of the tunnel.

While the Episode number one... each movie will get better and better.

I have just been rewatching these myself since I got a projector and needed something epic to watch on my huge screen... if you haven´t really seen any you should watch them chronologically not going by release dates, makes more sence story wise... I hate Episode I for many reasons but you should watch it once anyway... episode II is ok... not great but not that bad... just saw Episode III and must say I really liked it... and the rest are just pure classic win... oh and I agree with Ben, the Clone Wars cartoon is pretty damn good....

Fuck Star Wars altogether. but I say 12CW3456. He should have only made the original trilogy the others just diluted the universe.

500th post.

Around the Network
Beja-Beja said:

Fuck Star Wars altogether.

You sir have gone to far, just wait till the nerds hear about this.

Just make sure you watch them all quickly....George Lucas is planning a 100 hour tv series based on the new clone wars film.

God help us

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I would like star wars more if Lucas gave us more insight into lukes story Anakin is a prissy bitch and Obi Wan is too... too.... British I guess.

4,5,6 Are good, 1&2 are Piss poor, 3 is okay. Dunno bout clone Wars

I'd say it's best to watch them in Episode number so that you fully understand the story. I know some people are saying only certain ones are good and the others are bad, but you should watch them all and judge that for yourself. Personally, I really like all the movies.

Also I saw the Clone Wars cartoon movie so you should watch that too, if you get the chance.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva