By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - North american home beta invites today!

Here you go...to bad I dont have my ps3 on me though :(
----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Had to delete hehehe for vgchartz
Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2008 3:30:09 PM
Subject: PLAYSTATION(R)Home, Welcome to the Closed Beta

WELCOME TO HOME BETA
Dear PLAYSTATION®Network User,

Thank you for downloading the PLAYSTATION®Home Theme! You have been selected to help beta test the next phase of PlayStation®Home's evolution.

As a Beta Tester, you will be expected to help shape the PLAYSTATION®Home experience by providing feedback and submitting to us any issues you may find. We appreciate your help in making the PLAYSTATION®Home experience the best it can be!

In addition, you can now access the PLAYSTATION®Home Beta feedback website. Here you can access the forums and communicate with other Beta testers, or fill out a problem report form. In the problem report, you can outline any problems you experienced with the Beta, and let us know of any great ideas you have for new features.

To get access to these great beta tools, simply sign in using your PlayStation.com account email address* and password and create a Message Board Handle (if you don't already have one). If you do not yet have a PlayStation.com account, just follow the prompts to register and create your Message Board Handle.

How to download
After you have signed in with your PLAYSTATION®Network Account, select [Account Management] on the XMB™ (XrossMediaBar) interface located under the "PLAYSTATION®Network" tab, then select [Transaction Management] and click on the option [Redeem PLAYSTATION®Network Card or Promotion Code]. Enter the following unique code to start the download of PLAYSTATION®Home Closed Beta Client:

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Please note: The unique code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed. Only the PSN Online ID associated with this email address will be able to access the PLAYSTATION®Home Closed Beta. Please review and accept the terms and conditions associated with the PLAYSTATION®Home Closed Beta.

Thank you for your continued support of the PLAYSTATION®Network, and we look forward to seeing you in PLAYSTATION®Home.

Yours truly,

The PLAYSTATION®Network
Sony Computer Entertainment America

*Note: this email was sent to the email address you used to create your PSN account.

You must be 18 years or older to participate.

To ensure ongoing receipt of these emails, please add our "From" address to your address book: playstation-underground@playstation.sony.com.

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this email because you opted to receive correspondence from us.

Please do not respond to this email. This is an automated mailbox.

To unsubscribe from the PlayStation® mailing list, proceed to www.us.playstation.com

Please note that the unsubscribe process may take up to ten (10) business days to complete. If you receive additional emails within this time period, your request is still being processed. It is not necessary to unsubscribe again. If you continue to receive emails after this period, or for information on our Privacy Policy, please call 1-800-345-7669. Our Privacy Policy can also be found on www.us.playstation.com

LEGAL
SCEA is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, any lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, misspelled email addresses, lost or deleted email transmissions due to the settings in your email application. Any of these factors may limit one's ability to successfully participate in this activity.

"PlayStation", "PLAYSTATION", and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Underground is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc., 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Foster City, CA 94404

Around the Network

so how is it ?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
so how is it ?

didnt get the chance to download yet

jerseyboy609 said:
SnakeEyez said:
pics or it didnt happen

I dont know how to upload pics, but I SWEAR THAT I GOT IT...I will copy and paste what it said in the email...give me a minute...

Did you originally register your PS3 with Sony?  I read somewhere that only people that registered their PS3s with Sony would be qualified for the beta. 

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I haven't got mine yet... maybe it's not coming... maybe I will have to wait until october 22nd like everyone else :(

What a sad day.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network

Damm i wanna try it too.

dbot said:
jerseyboy609 said:
SnakeEyez said:
pics or it didnt happen

I dont know how to upload pics, but I SWEAR THAT I GOT IT...I will copy and paste what it said in the email...give me a minute...

Did you originally register your PS3 with Sony?  I read somewhere that only people that registered their PS3s with Sony would be qualified for the beta. 

I downloaded the home beta theme from the ps store...I dont even know how to register with Sony...lol. I think it says it in the email. I know I kicked a lot of vgchartz user behind online, i thinked its based off of play time.

Does anyone know when (or if) a PAL version of the beta test will be released?!

PSN: Gippon

Gippon said:

Does anyone know when (or if) a PAL version of the beta test will be released?!

I think it was released first in PAL

I want.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce