By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - North american home beta invites today!

Ok well, heres the story.. i just got home from school about 50 minutes ago, and i was just watching tv until my friend calls me, telling me he got an email saying he's in the Home Closed Beta, First i thought he was lying.. then i wen't on PSN and saw him playing it.. THEN i wen't on the playstation forums (home section), and instantly saw "OMG IM IN" threads.. I personally still haven't recieved mine, but check your email today.. every hour or so, don't lose hope, im sure they will be sending more out :)

Around the Network

hope u get one :D

blackstar said:
hope u get one :D

Good luck to you, if you applied by downloading the theme.

omfg... why the hell did I have to be on holiday when the home theme came out. Why!

Hopefully I get one, although I'm not really excited for home anymore, it'd be nice to get in and see wat its like.

Edit: I just checked my email thats connected to my PSN account, and since that one gets alot of spam, and it's been said that it might be in the spam folder, I scrolled down and saw Home and got excited, then kept reading and it said home equity loan....

Around the Network

I JUST GOT IT RIGHT NOW!!! SERIOUSLY!!

pics or it didnt happen

jerseyboy609 said:
I JUST GOT IT RIGHT NOW!!! SERIOUSLY!!

Congradulations.. And to poster above, i believe him.. the invites for a fact are going out today.

Yea I know, I went to the official playstation forums and people got it there but like somebody said in the other thread he created it "Just goes to show that the people who deserve the good stuff don't get it. Going by your commenty on vgchartz."

SnakeEyez said:
pics or it didnt happen

I dont know how to upload pics, but I SWEAR THAT I GOT IT...I will copy and paste what it said in the email...give me a minute...