By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Last Day of Summer!

So it comes down to today, I enjoyed it, but tomorow I got back to school. This Summer felt pretty long since I didn't do much. I really can't wait for tomorow when I see my friends.

Is today your last day before school?

Did you like this Summer?

^_^

Around the Network

lol, go to school already! Second week of college for me now... *is not jealous*

I hated my summer, I did nothing at all (almost didn't play any games, just wasted my time sleeping). I'm glad my life is back in action now IMO.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

This also my last day of summer. I don't wanna go back D:

Not me, my last day is tomorrow D=

I don't remember if I enjoyed the summer, it's been a long time since it ended, like, 6 months

Around the Network

It was the last day of summer vacation for many kids, but that doesn't mean you can't still enjoy summer activities evenings and weekends. As long as I can still do those activities it is still summer to me.

Anyways, I pretty much enjoyed the summer, except for the fact that it rained and was cloudy almost my entire 2 weeks of actual vacation (from work) and it has been gorgeous ever since. The last week of July and the first week of August (my vacation) was pretty much a bust.

Same as pichu...I go back September 4th....:(

I go back tomorrow... can't say I am really looking forwards to it

I go back tommorow the 3rd.
It was a great summer for me one I will actually remember but now school means work studying for SATs and need a job.
But you cannot grieve the passage of time at this stage of life just look tommorow in the eye then kick it in the nuts.

Only a couple of more hours until I go to sleep...the only thing I hate about school...is having to wake up at 6am

^_^