By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFVI the best FF ever?

I beat it, it was my first FF game and I really loved it, the music, the characters, the graphics, the history, all, really exist a FF game better or it is the best?

Around the Network

Beat it, love it, not my first one, best FF ever.

Agreed. I feel that Square killed the series with the addition of cutscenes in 7 onward. Going to CD didn't make the game better, it just made for more FMV and interruptions that hindered the flow of the game.

I think it's the best. FF IV was my first, and so will always probably hold a dearer place in my heart. But FF VI's story is at least as epic as IV's, and with its ensemble cast and more open/less linear gameplay, I'd have to say it's the better game.

I played it after VII and liked it more, so I agree. I haven't played the other ones though (currently playing IV)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

FFIV was my first, but FFVI is definitely the best. Though even though you played the best, the other games are great too. (well about half of them anyway).

Definetely.....there is no doubt.

It had the best music, locales, characters, story n everything else

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yeah, probably. Much as I love XII...

VII for me =)

It was my 2nd FF to play after FF4. It's probably up there with FF9 for me. But, I also like FF7 as well, just not as much as 6.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.