By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Top 10 anticipated games of this generation

Change MGS 4 to PS3 only or change every game to platform-less.

Edit: also all the games on that list are confirmed to exist so that's a fake argument.

Edit again: Tales of Harmonia doesn't exist and that's the only game that is completely made up. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

10. Super Mario Galaxy
9. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
8. Mario Kart Wii
7. WiiFit
6. Wii Sports 2
5. Kingdom Hearts 3

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

ckmlb said:

Edit: also all the games on that list are confirmed to exist so that's a fake argument.

Edit again: Tales of Harmonia doesn't exist and that's the only game that is completely made up. 

So you've just shot down your own argument. Clever. Obviously I'm out of my league here. We all know MGS4 is going to be on the 360, don't make this any harder on yourself, lol. Reality always wins. I'm never changing MGS4 back to just PS3 btw. I'm not exactly sure what leverage you think you have here. I'd thank you to stop trolling my thread though.

Gballzack said:
ckmlb said:

So you've just shot down your own argument. Clever. Obviously I'm out of my league here. We all know MGS4 is going to be on the 360, don't make this any harder on yourself, lol. Reality always wins. I'm never changing MGS4 back to just PS3 btw. I'm not exactly sure what leverage you think you have here. I'd thank you to stop trolling my thread though.

How do you know this again? Give me a link to information where it officially says MGS 4 is going to 360.

Trolling your thread? I'd thank you to stop making shit up and change the format of the game because there is no 360 version of MGS 4 that exists. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

10) Starcraft II / PC.

9) Super mario Galaxy / Wii.

8) Super smash bros: Brawl / Wii.

7) Mario kart Wii / Wii.

6) Nights: Journey into dreams / Wii.

5) Halo 3 / X360.

4) Final fantasy Chrystal chronicles: The crystal bearers / Wii.

3) Zelda: Phantom hourglass / DS.

2) Metal gear solid 4: Guns of the patriots / PS3.

1) Metroid prime 3: Corruption / Wii.

6x Wii / 1x DS / 1x X360 / 1x PS3 / 1x PC.

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

This has changed since e3, I have lost almost all interest in a certain platform (I call him Breaky).

Top Ten Confirmed to be tabulated:

10. Final Fantasy CC:CB (Wii)
9. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
8. Warhawk (PS3)
7. Wii Fit (Wii)
6. Zelda:PH (DS)
5. SSBB (Wii)
4. Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (Wii)
3. Gran Turismo 5 (the real one) (PS3)
2. DQ IX (DS)
1. Haze (PS3)

Other noteables: FFXIII (XII was not to my liking, and helped me to remove XIII from my list, action shooter? Come on...), Halo 3 (Just more of the same to me), FF:CC:RoF.

As a speculator, these would be on my top ten if confirmed or if I had more info: Star Fox Wii, FFXIII that is significantly better than XII, another real RE for Wii, Banjo, Donkey Kong Adventure Game.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

10. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
9. Metroid Prime 3 (Wii)
8. Super Paper Mario (Wii - PAL)
7. Banjo Kazooie 3 (360)
6. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (NDS)
5. Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
4. Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
3. Wii Fit (Wii)
2. Wii Music (Wii)
1. Force Unleashed (360/PS3) or LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

ckmlb said:
Gballzack said:
ckmlb said:

How do you know this again? Give me a link to information where it officially says MGS 4 is going to 360.

Trolling your thread? I'd thank you to stop making shit up and change the format of the game because there is no 360 version of MGS 4 that exists.

Not that I disagree with you Ck -- I definitely agree, in fact -- but this logic you're using here is precisely the same logic I used when you confidently and absolutely announced that the 80 GB PS3 was going to be lowered to 499 once the firesale on 60 GBs had run its course.

Again, though, totally agree that we shouldn't say "MGS 4 to the 360!" in such certain terms.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

ckmlb said:
Gballzack said:
ckmlb said:

Sorry, it stays as PS3/360. You've  no bargaing leverage here. And since even you have acknowledged there are games that aren't confirmed yet on the list you've no room to claim an ultimatum of proof for what was my orginal justification. Stop going in circles, you're just throwing a hissy fit and its not changing. Lol, "Making shit up," since when was there ever a burden of proof on acknowledging the likelihood of a game going cross platform.

I agree,

MGS4 can be an Xbox360/PS3 game,
it is not critical for what we are doing, so why not.
And even if MGS4 trailer was shown during E3 Sony conference, it is pretty sure that the game will be released after + 6 months on Xbox360 (I hope 1 year to not hurt PS3 sales with the 3 hit combo : FF/MGS/Killzone), EVEN IF we dont have a TRUE confirmation from Konami.
Same here, for the price drop as Bodhesatva stated : no clear official answer but we know all that the price of 80gb will not stay at 599 euros if the 60gb model is sold out.

Time to Work !