By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Top 10 anticipated games of this generation

ckmlb said:
Ackmed Tepish said:
barom said:
lmao@you who lists MGS4 (X360). I'mma play along as well. (nr 1 being the highest btw)

1. MGS4 (PS3)
2. Starcraft 2 (PC)
3. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
4. Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
5. Untitled X360 Exclusive Ninja Gaiden game (PS3)
6. Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
7. Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
8. Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
9. Street Fighter HD (PS3)
10. Lost Odyssey (PS3)

Note: I'm no PS3 fanboy I'm just more of a anti-Microsoft guy and the Wii simply doesn't have the games for me.

Ah, Ckmlb is it?, I'll be sure not to count this one. You only get to vote once Ckmlb, please don't create new user names to vote again. Also, the PS3/360 status for MGS4 still isn't changing.

If that was me, there would never be a PC game that high also Lost Odyssey is a 360 exclusive game buddy.

Lmao I'm not Ckmlb rofl hahah I just thought this thread was so funny I had to join in (yeah even made an account). And yeah Ckmlb it's a X360 exclusive and so is nr 5 (obviously) and it was intentional hence me saying "I'mma play along".

Around the Network

(Wow, all three big names are tied in the top 10 with four games each.)

(While some shifts have occured the list remains fairly consistent, PS3 and Wii are tied for spots here aswell with the 360 failing to join that tie by one game.)

(Mario Kart, Wii Fit and Super Paper Mario keep climbing up)

(Phantom hourglass maintains a behemolithic lead while the list gets bolstered by new additions.)

(Rockband and GTA IV climb their way up while everything else remains fairly steady.)

(Nothing changed at all... gues no one wants PSP games)

(Halo 3 slowly begins to earn its place in the top 10 working its way up from well beneath notice)

(PC remains stead fast in its ranking but shows us clearly that console games aren't the only game in town)

barom said:
ckmlb said:
Ackmed Tepish said:
barom said:
lmao@you who lists MGS4 (X360). I'mma play along as well. (nr 1 being the highest btw)

1. MGS4 (PS3)
2. Starcraft 2 (PC)
3. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
4. Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
5. Untitled X360 Exclusive Ninja Gaiden game (PS3)
6. Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
7. Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
8. Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
9. Street Fighter HD (PS3)
10. Lost Odyssey (PS3)

Note: I'm no PS3 fanboy I'm just more of a anti-Microsoft guy and the Wii simply doesn't have the games for me.

Ah, Ckmlb is it?, I'll be sure not to count this one. You only get to vote once Ckmlb, please don't create new user names to vote again. Also, the PS3/360 status for MGS4 still isn't changing.

If that was me, there would never be a PC game that high also Lost Odyssey is a 360 exclusive game buddy.

Lmao I'm not Ckmlb rofl hahah I just thought this thread was so funny I had to join in (yeah even made an account). And yeah Ckmlb it's a X360 exclusive and so is nr 5 (obviously) and it was intentional hence me saying "I'mma play along".

You can only vote once Ckmlb, I'm not counting your second set of votes.

ckmlb said:
libellule said:
I agree,

MGS4 can be an Xbox360/PS3 game,
it is not critical for what we are doing, so why not.
And even if MGS4 trailer was shown during E3 Sony conference, it is pretty sure that the game will be released after + 6 months on Xbox360 (I hope 1 year to not hurt PS3 sales with the 3 hit combo : FF/MGS/Killzone), EVEN IF we dont have a TRUE confirmation from Konami.
Same here, for the price drop as Bodhesatva stated : no clear official answer but we know all that the price of 80gb will not stay at 599 euros if the 60gb model is sold out.

You're kidding right? Just because there's a rumor of the game going to 360 doesn't it mean it is. There has never been announced a 360 version of the game or anything of the sort.

If you're gonna list the game as 360 and PS3 you have to prove it. The burden of proof is on you not on someone saying it's a PS3 exclusive which Kojima and Sony just said at E3 again last week.

CKLMB,

It is not confirmed but MGS4 it is almost certainly going to end up on the 360. Even recent from comments from Konami say indicate that is high likely it is going to appear on multiple systems and for some reason I just don't see the Wii getting a port. I don't see what the deal with this argument is as it doesn't really effect anyone. Helll someone listed Wii Sports 2 a game which has not even been rumored substantiated or announced yet. What console do you put Kingdom Hearts 3 on Sony fanboys say it is going to appear on PS3 Wii gfanbouys say it is going to the Wii we know a game is coming out but the system is in limbo until a leak/announcement). If it makes you feel happier you can argue that only PS3 owners want MGS 4 or that most people who will get the game will get it on the PS3.

Edit: was just playing Lost planet before posting here so had Capcom's name in my head while posting about Konami.

1. Smash Bros. Brawl
2. Super Mario galaxy
3. Beautiful Katamari
4. Mario Kart Wii
5. Phoenix wright 3
6. Ratchet & Clank: Tools
7. Kingdom Hearts 3
8. Fire Emblem X
9. Final Fantasy XIII
10. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Around the Network

Avoiding the banhammer is like the vgchartz forum game! Lets add it to the top 10 most anticipated titles.

Witty signature here...

Wii: 14 million by January  I sold myself short

360: 13 million by January I sold microsoft short, but not as bad as Nintendo.

PS3: 6 million by January. If it approaches 8 mil i'll eat crow  Mnn Crow is yummy.

With these results, I've determined that I suck at long term predictions, and will not long term predict anything ever again. Thus spaketh Crono.

10 Killzone 2
9 Haze
8 Huxley
7 MGS 4
6 Halo 3
5 Halo Wars
4 Alan Wake
3 Resident Evil
2 Force Unleashed
1 Bioshock

As you can notice I have no interest on any Wii games but its just me

ElRhodeo said:
10. Mario Kart (Wii)
9. Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
8. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
7. Super Paper Mario PAL (Wii)
6. Wii Fit (Wii)
5. Sam & Max (Wii)
4. Zack & Wiki (Wii)
3. Runaway 2 (DS)
2. Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (Wii)
1. Tiger Woods 08 (Wii)

Wii Fii LOL... o sorry you are serius.

I agree with CKLMB on this
It seems strange to include MGS4 for Xbox360 while there is no proof behind it. Even if they said they are looking at multiplatforming the game, that could mean they will send it to the PSP or Wii. It doenst necassarily mean it would come to the Xbox360. It is a over the top for me, if my opinion counts. I think you are not being fair Gballzack.
And by the way, since I am in schiphol airport right now (amsterdam) for some strange reason I can't log on to my normal account, so I just made a new one.
http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=4183
is me

gorgepir1 said:
I agree with CKLMB on this
It seems strange to include MGS4 for Xbox360 while there is no proof behind it. Even if they said they are looking at multiplatforming the game, that could mean they will send it to the PSP or Wii. It doenst necassarily mean it would come to the Xbox360. It is a over the top for me, if my opinion counts. I think you are not being fair Gballzack.
And by the way, since I am in schiphol airport right now (amsterdam) for some strange reason I can't log on to my normal account, so I just made a new one.
http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=4183
is me

I think they asume that because the Wii is not able to play any game as big as this one, but I agree until a confirmation MSG 4 is PS3 only... I really wish that they port it to the 360, but not yet.