By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster : DOC NEW SCREENS

At less is alive

Around the Network

cool now they should release some gameplay footage

vdoesntforgive said:

Hopefully the game won't turn out to be as boring and generic as the character designs look to be.  I mean look at the two characters at the bottom, except for the height difference they could be the same person.

kind of like MS game characters look like other game characters?

I'm just saying from what we've seen so far it looks like there wasn't much effort put into the graphics or character designs (from the picture in this thread anyways). Considering the expectations some people seem to have for this game it might end up being more aptly named Disaster: Day of Disappointment.

Around the Network

nice trolling, now get back to the MS boards

@Legend: Why did you even bother to post? Really this is getting boring, Nintendo hate from jealous posters is ridiculous.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I didn't realize Disaster was this high profile to bring out both the Sony and MS tools to start dishing out the damage control instantly.

The picture quality is crap but the game details have me hyped. I've been waiting for this one for a long time and no poor screen resolution snapshots or angry fanboys are going to deter me.

Suck on that, haters.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Put this in the category of games that make me go HMMMMMM.

I am not sure what to think of it, only that it has potential but better live up to its promise.

The High-Res screens look good. Those Nintendo.de site pictures are just look saffron to me however.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

wow...not too bad..I don't understand the complaining..it's not ps3 or The Conduit..but does it have to be?

it looks mediocre gfx-wise..for now..

but does it matter? mediocre graphics is fine if the gameplay is good