By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sarah Palin's baby coverup scandal.

axumblade said:
steven787 said:

Hitler:
Supporting Military use
Decorated veteran
Being an injured veteran
Right wing.
Fought in a war for a country that was embarrassed by that war
Was into younger women
Anger problem

I don't think Obama has to worry about being like Hitler.

Both comparisons are ridiculous.

these examples kind of remind me of bush. X_x. The rest of the stuff, as bigjon so adequately put it "I'm too tired to look up right now."

Actually Bush never went to a war zone while in service, that was actually a comparison of McCain to Hitler... but it's a ridiculous comparison, for every thing in common there's a whole life time of experiences and actions that differ.

BTW, on a completely unrelated note.  I changed my sig.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

I think the joke was he was listing a description of McCain. Think of arm injuries, Vietnam, his younger 2nd wife that replaced his first one while they were still married.

bigjon said:
The only reason I am not saying this is a COMPLETE stretch is because it happens. Parents assume responsibility for child, so their daughters life can go on normally.

But the fact I would doupt this got through the vetting proccess, And trust me, this was not a desparation pick. McCain had been gaining in the polls steadily for months, and was deadlocked 47/47 going into the dem conv.

Vetting process. You *assumed* McCain vetted her or was focused on her booty?

Here's more fuel for the fire: 

http://www.polartrec.com/node/3944

Check out that blog about someone meeting Gov and Piper. Look at the pic on her blog. I tell you what - that’s a week after she dropped Trig. Either she was never pregnant or I’m Mao Tse Tung.

Let me help you out:

The pic of her with one of her kids - she's huge! Even with other pregnancies, she may not gain that much weight, but her hands, arms, legs, face and definitely her breasts get huge. Trust me on this - we have two and I watched my wife's bust BUST. Look at the pics Ghost posted and look at the pic of that blog. Her breasts are hot, but sadly, they aren't bigger.

I think she's Governor of a state and can do whatever she wants. I believe her daughter is pregnant now, however. Look at her on the McCain's site - http://mccainblogette.com/postings/083008_0928.shtml

And ... look at these pics:

and ...

It's a family photo shoot - why is mom NOT holding her own baby? I have two - and I tell you, in family shots, I usually hold her or my wife does. And maybe that dress is a wii bit on the big side, but her daughter has either picked up weight or is losing baby fat. These shots are straight from McCain's daughter's blog.

Notice her chest size. A baby typically breast feeds for six months. He was born late April. Even if she isn't breast feeding, her chest wouldn't go down for months. In shots of her recently, her chest is exactly the same. She may not have shown at all, but doggone, her breast would have in one way or another. Only way her breast didn't increase is - if her last child was Piper.

Regardless, some folks will never believe this, but the more I think about it, the more I think she was vetted like -- that much by McCain. He is thinking about trim, not what's best for the country.

Even if Ghost is wrong, very thought provoking - +1, man - and whoever posted the pic of her daughter with the gut and bigger breasts is right on the money. Those breasts are carrying milk.

i never knew that only the mom could hold her baby :'(

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Avalach21 said:
i never knew that only the mom could hold her baby :'(

Please read my post and don't snipe it until you have. And think about your statement. She found out she was having a special needs baby - and went ahead and had the baby. This is one of the biggest moments of her life and in the photo, she's not holding her baby?

Google family portraits. Look at the portraits. Sure, it happens, but don't you find it odd that a baby with special needs is just shoved off on his sister?

It's a lot more under the surface about her - and even without this rumor, she's likely to self-destruct without any help from the Dems.

Around the Network
madskillz said:

Those breasts are carrying milk.

I admit I have never delivered a baby and I am no expert.

My impression said that the one on the right got milk.

Sarah Palin is a liar?! I'm so surprised. Oh wait, she's a politician. nvm

Galaki said:
madskillz said:

Those breasts are carrying milk.

I admit I have never delivered a baby and I am no expert.

My impression said that the one on the right got milk.

She's even got the "just had a baby" arms.

Bristol holds the baby in 90% of the pictures.
Sarah holds the baby in 5%.
The other girls split the other 5%.
I think the dad's touched it like 2 times.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Bristol holds the baby in 90% of the pictures.
Sarah holds the baby in 5%.
The other girls split the other 5%.
I think the dad's touched it like 2 times.

Wait.  Who's dad?  OMG.