By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sarah Palin's baby coverup scandal.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Why does that immediately settle it? You mean you hear one argument, immediately discount it, hear another, and immediately accept it?

I still think she's nuts. Either her doctor's nuts or she's nuts or both.

Still no explanation for her daughter having 5-8 months of mono so she's too sick to go to school, even though she's not too sick to drive around and have 1 car accident and 2 other tickets during the same period. Bristol was driving everywhere and not going to school.

I am too tired to look it up now, but wasen't all that mono stuff from the same source as this entire story. If so let me roll it up so I can wipe my ass.

I now discredit that entire source. I am gonna have to find the mono stuff from other places. Because right now for your story to work she had to wear a fake pregnacy suit, hide her daughter for 7 months, and lie to the entire world. Please go back the abuse of power one... that one is just SOOO much better. And if all else PHAILS go back to the McCain bone cancer 1 heartbeat away from having Mayor of 9,000 from AK who kills cute little critter for fun be president.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
appolose said:
I'm too lazy to carefully read the OP and link; I don't suppose anyone could and would sum it up easily for me?

TLDR;

Palin didn't tell anybody she was pregnant until she was 7 months pregnant, and she was so skinny that nobody could tell and nobody believed her.  At 6 months pregnant she was wearing high heels and talking about how she loves to run uphill because "it really thrashes your legs and your lungs and your guts."

Meanwhile, her 16 year old daughter Bristol was sick with mono for 5-8 months, even though it can last 3 months maximum, and she took 5-8 months off school, but was seen driving around and having car accidents and getting tickets multiple times during this period.  She got better right when her mom had the baby.  She was also gaining weight while she had mono, which is weird, because normally you lose a lot of weight when you have mono.  She was gaining weight, particularly in the pregnant fat area.

The day Sarah Palin had the baby, she was in Dallas.  Her water broke, she gave a 30 minute speech, then had an 8 hour flight to Seattle.  Then had another flight to Anchorage.  Then drove 45 minutes to the tiny town where she used to be mayor to have the baby.  She skipped the hospitals in Dallas, Seattle, and Anchorage.  The baby is not listed at the hospital's web page, and neither is the doctor.

Either her daughter Bristol had the baby and it's actually Sarah's granddaughter and she's covering it up, or she had 16+ hours of labor for her 5th pregnancy and she got on a plane while in labor, which is really dangerous and negligent.

There are tons of pictures and videos and crazy arguments at every angle, and nobody knows why she didn't let anybody know she was pregnant for 7 months and nobody knows why the daughter pretended to have mono for 2-3 times longer than anybody else in the history of mankind.

bigjon said:

just give it up. she is actually a GOOD woman. I know that is rare in politics. Try digging through McCains past I am sure he alot more to hide than she does.

It just pisses me off when the under privledge of the world try to take down people who have earned their success. Yes, it pisses me off when people do it to Obama also, so don't go there.

This isn't even about that, this is about common sense.  Why would I trust someone to run a country who would make a decision this fucking stupid? How could I expect them to understand the intricacies of the American economy or the differences in the culture of Middle Eastern countries and our own when she has the common sense of a sack of bricks?

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

appolose said:
I'm too lazy to carefully read the OP and link; I don't suppose anyone could and would sum it up easily for me?

TLDR;

Palin didn't tell anybody she was pregnant until she was 7 months pregnant, and she was so skinny that nobody could tell and nobody believed her.  At 6 months pregnant she was wearing high heels and talking about how she loves to run uphill because "it really thrashes your legs and your lungs and your guts."

Meanwhile, her 16 year old daughter Bristol was sick with mono for 5-8 months, even though it can last 3 months maximum, and she took 5-8 months off school, but was seen driving around and having car accidents and getting tickets multiple times during this period.  She got better right when her mom had the baby.  She was also gaining weight while she had mono, which is weird, because normally you lose a lot of weight when you have mono.  She was gaining weight, particularly in the pregnant fat area.

The day Sarah Palin had the baby, she was in Dallas.  Her water broke, she gave a 30 minute speech, then had an 8 hour flight to Seattle.  Then had another flight to Anchorage.  Then drove 45 minutes to the tiny town where she used to be mayor to have the baby.  She skipped the hospitals in Dallas, Seattle, and Anchorage.  The baby is not listed at the hospital's web page, and neither is the doctor.

Either her daughter Bristol had the baby and it's actually Sarah's granddaughter and she's covering it up, or she had 16+ hours of labor for her 5th pregnancy and she got on a plane while in labor, which is really dangerous and negligent.

There are tons of pictures and videos and crazy arguments at every angle, and nobody knows why she didn't let anybody know she was pregnant for 7 months and nobody knows why the daughter pretended to have mono for 2-3 times longer than anybody else in the history of mankind.

Actually now that you put it that way, it makes a lot of sense.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

akuma587 said:

Did you listen to a word you just said in your second paragraph?  Do you think any woman in their right mind would ever consider giving birth, the most painful thing a woman will ever do, in flight? Don't you think some light would go off in their head that it was a bad idea?

Do we really need to poll any doctors asking them whether or not it is a good idea to deliver a baby on an airplane?  What if she starts losing massive amounts of blood or they have to perform a cesarian section?  I know I would like to have that happen on an airplane, where you have no access to anything except the most rudimentary medical supplies.

My mom has to take a Xanax just to fly on an airplane normally.  You want me to call her up and ask her if she thinks it would be a good idea to deliver a child while IN A FUCKING PLANE?

i dont see how it would make it any more painful being in flight or any more dangerous...

if there was likely to be complications then the doctor would have advised against flying.   her and her doctor know more about her situation than you do...they decided it unlikely she was going to give birth anytime soon. 

i dont see what your mother having anxiety issues IN A FUCKING PLANE has to do with this.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
bigjon said:
Why does that immediately settle it? You mean you hear one argument, immediately discount it, hear another, and immediately accept it?

I still think she's nuts. Either her doctor's nuts or she's nuts or both.

Still no explanation for her daughter having 5-8 months of mono so she's too sick to go to school, even though she's not too sick to drive around and have 1 car accident and 2 other tickets during the same period. Bristol was driving everywhere and not going to school.

I am too tired to look it up now, but wasen't all that mono stuff from the same source as this entire story. If so let me roll it up so I can wipe my ass.

I now discredit that entire source. I am gonna have to find the mono stuff from other places. Because right now for your story to work she had to wear a fake pregnacy suit, hide her daughter for 7 months, and lie to the entire world. Please go back the abuse of power one... that one is just SOOO much better. And if all else PHAILS go back to the McCain bone cancer 1 heartbeat away from having Mayor of 9,000 from AK who kills cute little critter for fun be president.

It's not just from Daily Kos.  I used Daily Kos because they had the cleanest timeline for everything.  They sourced everything they had too, just as I did.

Google it.  It's all over the internet now.

Every single source says she hid her pregnancy for 7 months.  There are several interviews with people about this, who had no idea.  You can watch a video of her on TV, and have no idea.  The next day, she announced it, and then called the person who interviewed her the night before, and said "I'm pregnant, sorry I didn't tell you during the interview last night."

Nobody knows why she hid it for 7 months.  That's fishy.

Now if we assume that the information about her water breaking is a lie, and she wasn't in labor in the sky, we're left with the fact that we got a really weird lady who hides her pregnancy from the world and her job and all her friends outside of her immediate family for 7 months for absolutely no reason.

appolose said:

TLDR;

Mm, thank you.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
MrBubbles said:
akuma587 said:

Did you listen to a word you just said in your second paragraph?  Do you think any woman in their right mind would ever consider giving birth, the most painful thing a woman will ever do, in flight? Don't you think some light would go off in their head that it was a bad idea?

Do we really need to poll any doctors asking them whether or not it is a good idea to deliver a baby on an airplane?  What if she starts losing massive amounts of blood or they have to perform a cesarian section?  I know I would like to have that happen on an airplane, where you have no access to anything except the most rudimentary medical supplies.

My mom has to take a Xanax just to fly on an airplane normally.  You want me to call her up and ask her if she thinks it would be a good idea to deliver a child while IN A FUCKING PLANE?

i dont see how it would make it any more painful being in flight or any more dangerous...

if there was likely to be complications then the doctor would have advised against flying.   her and her doctor know more about her situation than you do...they decided it unlikely she was going to give birth anytime soon. 

i dont see what your mother having anxiety issues IN A FUCKING PLANE has to do with this.

Nobody has babies in planes.  They do emergency landings for that.  Also, when your baby has Down Syndrome or is premature, or BOTH like this one, you need special care and don't take these risks.

Supposedly the hospital they skipped in Anchorage has one of the best intensive care units in the country for her case, and she decided an extra 45 minute drive to get to a tiny hospital in the middle of nowhere (where she used to be mayor and gave the doctor her job) was the right choice for the baby.

Nobody has babies in planes.  They do emergency landings for that.  Also, when your baby has Down Syndrome or is premature, or BOTH like this one, you need special care and don't take these risks.

Supposedly the hospital they skipped in Anchorage has one of the best intensive care units in the country for her case, and she decided an extra 45 minute drive to get to a tiny hospital in the middle of nowhere (where she used to be mayor and gave the doctor her job) was the right choice for the baby.

Thank you Rubang, I thought I was actually going insane when people started claiming that there are no dangers to delivering a child in a plane.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

/sigh and people wonder why ethical folks stay out of politics

I have nothing but disdain for this topic and the way in which it has been handled. The interest here was in simply spreading the story (true or false). Then when it turns out to be false(as it now appears on all counts based on what MrB and Akuma have added)..then what?

Will Rubang create a topic to make up for it? Would the topic get nearly the same attention? The answer is of course a resounding "No!", because the damage will be done.

There has to be responsibility in reporting this kind of thing for precisely this reason. This is a person's life, not just a political game. Which is exactly why major networks have not covered the story yet.

PS - Whether the story is true or false doesn't matter to what I've just said. Its about responsible reporting and being absolutely certain before you trash someone's reputation...even with allegations. There are several similarly trashy stories about Obama out there..yet I do not post them because they are tabloid level trash until proven otherwise. I doubt many of you would be as gleeful if someone posted those.

To Each Man, Responsibility