By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who’s tired of these “Who’s tired of their Wii” Threads?

I think people still beleive in that Myth that the Wii has no third party games. So when Nintendo doesn't announce something they think there is no games, when realistically there are plenty of third party games coming. Just look at the one thread that lists them. (check in the Nintendo Discussion I don't feel like linking it right now)

Around the Network

I have only seen 2, and for all its success the Wii has a disappointing line up of games this fall, so I am not tired of them... yet. Xbox 360 has more good games than Wii this fall, and is tracking for weak 2nd/strong 3rd! Wii is far and away the winner, yet doesn't have far and away the best games this fall... at all. Very strange!

edit- I am not tired of the Wii so much as having to order games online becuase the local retail shelves are clogged with crappy games like My sims and Endless ocean and Hanna Monata world tour and brain booster and party games and carnival games and sonic and the secrret rings and mario party 8 and High school musical and Petz Catz and Bratz and My Little Pony: Save the Animals and My Spanish Coach. Smash and Kart and Galaxy are also on the shelves, but I don't want those. I want games like Okami and Metal SLug Anthology and No More Heroes, but those games arn't carried so whenever I want a Wii game, I ALWAYS have to order online.

bleh!!! I'm just tired of all threads!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Soriku said:
I agree.

If you so hate it, why keep it? Sell it to someone who WANTS it.

But something tells me those people who claim to have it really don't.

Future games. I don't it hate it.

Well. I know Im looking forward to playing some Wii games in the next 6 months but that doesn't change the fact is hasn't been turned on in the last 4 months.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hawkeye said:
I have only seen 2, and for all its success the Wii has a disappointing line up of games this fall, so I am not tired of them... yet. Xbox 360 has more good games than Wii this fall, and is tracking for weak 2nd/strong 3rd! Wii is far and away the winner, yet doesn't have far and away the best games this fall... at all. Very strange!

ohhhh no no no.  YOu can't be a reasonable person and be disappointed with your Wii or not play it.  That's just silly.  Obviously you are some kind of liar.....or maybe even viral marketting from MS.  Yes yes....that must be it.

Around the Network

those kind of people are weird. they complain of that but just because there are not a big announcement every 2 weeks. I mean, who the hell can buy 2-3 games a month?! is absurd.

If they are tired of X game console, then 1)why the hell they buy it without a good research and 2) then sell it and buy another one! why the complaining?

Torillian said:
Hawkeye said:

ohhhh no no no.  YOu can't be a reasonable person and be disappointed with your Wii or not play it.  That's just silly.  Obviously you are some kind of liar.....or maybe even viral marketting from MS.  Yes yes....that must be it.

^^This!

I am they should get ssbb and mk wii so they would play with their wii everyday.

I never said that everyone had to like it, or couldn't become bored with it. Hell some people (present company not included) get bored with sex. I don't think motion control is for everyone and the third party developers were slow to come around. But rather than bitch about it, trade it in and get something you like better.

But if you want to convince me that this is a prevalent or even common reaction, then why aren't we up to our ass in traded in Wiis?

Torillian said:
Hawkeye said:

ohhhh no no no. YOu can't be a reasonable person and be disappointed with your Wii or not play it. That's just silly. Obviously you are some kind of liar.....or maybe even viral marketting from MS. Yes yes....that must be it.

I play my Wii. I had a friend over yesterday for 9 hours; we played Brawl and Melee for about 3-4 hours. We played Wii more than 360. For single player though, Wii is weak. Also, this fall (for me at least) its Wario Land+ToS2+Little King's Story for Wii vs Banjo Kazooie+BK arcade+Vigilante 8 Arcade+Geomerty Wars+Fable 2+Viva Pinata 2+Sonic Unleashed+Tales of Vesperia+Mercs 2+Infinte Undiscovery (maybe)+Last remenant for 360.

I'll probably pick up Viva Pinata, Sonic Unleashed, Mefcs 2, Infinite Undiscovery, Last Remnant,  and Wario Land next summer when they are cheap, so thats 6 vs 2 games... and 360 might come in last while Wii is pretty much gauranteed first. I bought 360 recently, so this list assumes I will buy these games over $14 Blue Dragon and $10 Viva Pinata and $15 Beautful Katamari and Brunout Paradise Overlord GTA 4 DMC4 ect....