By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles confirmed for TGS?

Seems so

http://n4g.com/dev/News-191222.aspx

"Sony Japan has confirmed that White Knight Chronicles will be present at the Tokyo Game Show, to be held between September 10-12."

http://209.85.171.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/shirokishi/&usg=ALkJrhhmyrZhgiKtk-zAYIpPqP-CC_ZdgA

Sorry if already posted

Around the Network

yeah you're right

I thought TGS was Oct.9th - 12th

Soriku said:
September 10-12? I thought it was October 10-12? Right?

No surprise. They haven't shown info in a long time so TGS is the perfect place to show it. This is one of the PS3's most promising games.... for RPG enthusiasts.

Fixed. =P

I'm one of them, so I'm hoping this is true.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Pretty much expected if it's going to keep even close to it's supposed release date.

Cool. I'm hoping to play it if they have demo stations there.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

Sony is doing a good thing, in a sense, by holding the game to show to the Japanese first. However, I wish Sony would realize how starved PS3 owners are for RPGs.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Sony is doing a good thing, in a sense, by holding the game to show to the Japanese first. However, I wish Sony would realize how starved PS3 owners are for RPGs.

Just going to have to switch gears slighly to SRPG's I suppose.  Disgaea 3 is tons of fun and Valkyria (as I'm sure you know) looks killer. 

I'm really hoping that WKC can keep to its promised release date.  That would make me so damned happy I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Sweet, This looks really promising

what's the release again, by the end of Fiscal 2008? Which is April 2009 right?

best case scenario, Winter 2008 in Japan, Spring 2009 in North America

likely scenario, Early 2009 in Japan, Fall/Winter 2009 in North America

@outlaw
You of all people should be fine till WKC comes out. We will soon be getting Valkyria Chronicles which has that beast ass Villianess. She looks awsome as does the rest of the game. RPGs on my Radar so far....
Disgaea 3-Purchased
Valkyria Chronicles-Anticipating
Fallout 3-mildly interested
Eternal Sonata-Anticipating
Last Remnant-Anticipating
Alpha Protocal-Anticipating
White Knight Chronicles-Anticipating
Final Fantasy XIII-Anticipating
Final Fantasy Versus XIII-Really Anticipating(more so then XIII)
Final Fantasy VII Remake-OMG WTF BBQ (lolz, in my dreams)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)