By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I had a dream about vgchartz :(

pichu_pichu said:
did you dream of Pichus?
Lets hope he didn't. Anyways, you've become what you call,"enthusiast" of this site.

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I don't remember it well but it had to do with this website, Spicy Cheetos, and Crickett (The sport, did I spell it Right?) And I ended up being famous...

lol, now i'm scared 'cause I had a dream involving this place. I should stop being so obsesed...

No

Anyway, my advice is to take a few days off this site, you have become too obsessed with it. Go for a few days, and you won't have a dream of it again. And in the meantime while you're away, I'll catch up to you and then surpass your post count

How do you spell it then?

I'm going to school on tuesday, so I have to spend time away from here... You wil never pass me btw.

Cricket

Kricketune.  <_<

Nearing 12psts/day. That is obessive.

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

pichu_pichu said:
did you dream of Pichus?

Once, a long time ago, it was a nightmare.

Whoa, I just realised I almost have an avarage of 12 posts a day, sucks. Does that make my vgchartzitis worse?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I've had dreams about Pokemon, Runescape, and Samus (ah yeah!), and I might have had one about Vgchartz. Really, dreams are random and they're something we'll probably never understand. A dream can be about something that only happened for a minute that day, or maybe even several hours. I've had dreams that make absolutely no sense, and I had never experienced anything in my life like what was in those dreams.

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
pichu_pichu said:
did you dream of Pichus?

were they Mutant? =O

pichu_pichu said:
c03n3nj0 said:
pichu_pichu said:
did you dream of Pichus?

were they Mutant? =O

They were bloody, and had giant teeth.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Lol don't worry I am sure that there are other people with far more posts than you like soriku,leo j or pichu that dream about this place everyday.Is kinda creepy once you become a pro you have some serious issues.By the way montana I have also had pokemon dreams. I remeber having charmander in my party and fighting asquirtle that dream was awesome.